Chapter 5

Both fighters remained facing each other, the atmosphere was intense

Both fighters remained facing each other, the atmosphere was intense. In the stands with Adam, Lu Bu and the two Valkyries they could feel the intense pressure coming from the fighters.

"Th-The tension's through the roof." Göll said, sweating a bit.

"The fight has started right? So why has neither of them moved an inch yet?" A man asked, confused.

Unlike the last two bouts, the third round started with stillness like that of water and sturdiness of stone.

"Hmm... they are but a step of each other's range..." Ares stated. "It would appear that both opponents strive to achieve first blood by countering the other's first strike.."

"Apologies. Lord Poseiden isn't concerned with his strikes. He's merely going to strike down any fly that enters his striking range. But I am worried on who his opponent is considering the stories I heard and what she did to one god before." Hermes said before continuing, "She really is pretty, I wonder how she is in bed, fuhuhuhu" Hermes laughed. Now he knew why even the Gods wanted her attention for even just one night.

Gilgamesh just stood still while staring down at her opponent, some of the other Gods and even humans looked confused to what she was doing and started to tell them to fight alreadly.

"Ah sis, what's wrong with Poseidon? He looks a bit unwell." Göll pointed out.

"He's fine. It's just because of the fact he has to defeat a demigod king of where all legends are derived from, also adding to the fact that she has killed a God before which makes him think of the best way to attack since she keeps staring at him intently" said Brunhilde, eyes narrowing, wondering why the King hasn't attacked yet also.

"Is our sister down there?" Asked Göll. "No, now just watch." Brunhilde stated, ending the conversation there.

Adam stood staring at the arena, clenching tightly onto the apple as he saw the interest in Gilgamesh's eyes spark at the sight of Poseidon.

"Her opponent is one of the 12 Gods of Olypmus but still, for her to make him freeze from the start, just what type of demigod is she and how is he still standing against her knowing she has killed a God before." Göll said, starting to freak out.

At that moment Brunhild told Göll about there being 13 Gods instead of the 12. There was a third and it was Admas, who planned to overthrow Zeus. He gained support of from all the Gods but Poseiden. The Sea God didn't agree and insulted his older brother which caused him to attack him in a blind rage but for once in Poseidon's life, he looked at his elder brother in the eyes just before killing him. The truly terrifying part of it all was that he was able to change it from 13 to 12 without a single protest.

Even now, the Gods didn't know if Poseidon was taking King Gilgamesh seriously by not looking right at her eyes.

Gilgamesh was annoyed at this blatant disrespect from a God who was younger than her alive and dead ages put together, she knew that he wasn't taking her seriously. Her interest grew, liking this fire as many of her subjects and enemies would never dare go against her and would give up.

"Interesting," she said outloud making everyone freeze, "mongrel I'll give you the pleasure of being mine after your defeat". Poseidon's grip tightened on his trident, his head almost moving to glare at her before stopping to glare at the ground. Gilgamesh saw this small action and smirked in amusement.

"HUUUH!! " Shouted the crowd in shock at the smirking Gilgamesh as amusement shone through her eyes at the reactions from both the Gods and Humanity.