One Shot 2

A loud boom echoed throughout the Ziggurat as cloud of thick smoke permeated the air

It was now a daily occurrence in which someone would have to fix the damage at the result of Poseidon's anger.

The reason.

Ninsun's insistent need of more grandchildren. Ninsun had been distraught that her daughter would only give her one grandchild but with Poseidon, there could be more. She knew her godly children would never give her what she wanted, until her Gilgamesh was born.

So the event lead up to Ninsun and whoever she could pull into her obsession, barging into the daily routines of Gilgamesh and Poseidon to have grandchildren.

Destruction was imminent.

_____________
(1st attempt)

"GILLLL!!" Shouted a voice as it echoed throughout the Ziggurat. Many yelps and shouts were heard as they were either pushed or had quickly moved out of the way.

A golden haired woman sighed tired, as she closed her crimson eyes. Waiting as the goddess burst into her room, quickly maneuvering around the room to hug her daughter.

Gilgamesh opened her eyes and deadpanned at the sight before her, multiple of her servants and guards laid on the floor in pain, or helping each other.

"Mother." Gilgamesh sighed, tiredly.

"My baby." Ninsun cooed.

Looking upon her daughter's face as the only image she saw was a small child Gilgamesh.

"MOTHER!!" Gilgamesh shouted, grabbing Ninsun attention. "Is there some thing you need."

Ninsun blinked and smiled, "My child," she cooed.

Everyone watching sweatdropped including Siduri, they knew that today was going to be disastrous. They could practically seen the seriousness of the goddess Ninsun.

"I want more grandchildren." Ninsun stated, voice echoing through the halls.

Silence followed.

"No."

Those that did not fall sweatdropped again as they watched Ninsun's eyes water before hugging her daughter as she wailed for more grandchildren. They sighed, in the end they would have to deal with their King's mood later.

_____________
(Attempt 2)

"AMA (mother), AMA!!" echoed a voice a the sound of potter patter echoed throughout the halls of the Ziggurat.

The servants smiled as they watched a boy running through the halls with flowers in his hands.

"Prince Ur-Nungal, no running through the halls." Shouted Siduri, as she tried to catch up to the boy.