One Shot

The arena shook as the crowds cheered loudly, stomping in excitment.

Ruby slit eyes watched in bordom, as the Gods and Humans played their little games.

Zeus had decided it was time for a break, so they allowed small non-death competition that the crowd or gods to play in.

Gilgamesh sighed almost falling asleep, before getting up, which caught the attention of the group around her as they watched her walk towards the doors.

"Your majesty, are you going somewhere." Asked Brunhilde.

Gilgamesh stopped and looked back at everyone.

"Siduri needs me. I'll be returning home, call me when this foolishness is over." Retorted Gilgamesh, before continuing off.

Ninsun and her husband stood up, following after their daughter.

"Bye bye everyone." Said Nungal, smiling as he waved at everyone before grabbing Poseidon's hand and dragging a disgrunted God along.

_________________
(Uruk)

In the Ziggurat, ran a young woman towards one of the gardens as as group of servants and scribes followed her.

Golden flecks appeared as it began to take form of people.

"My King, this servant welcomes you back home." Said Siduri breathing heavily as she bowed waist down along with the servants following her.

Gilgamesh's eyes took sight of her garden, "I'm home, Siduri." She said as she lifted a hand as a gesture to rise to her people.

As Siduri and the others rised to greet the guests that their King brought, they were very surprised as it was shown of their faces as their jaw dropped because their King's parents, a God and the little Prince were all with Gilgamesh looking at the garden and its animals that walked by.

"What has been happening these past few days." Said Gilgamesh as she was given a tablet by the scribes, before attending to the kingdom's problems.

"Nothing your majesty, it been peaceful. No one has started a war or has attempted to gain a overhand of us." Siduri replied as she glanced at the guests, specifically the gorgeous male that their Prince was happily talking too.

"Your highness, if I may, but who is the new guest." Asked Siduri.

Gilgamesh looked up from her tablet towards her son and Poseidon. "My new husband."

Siduri and the servants froze before shouting in shock at the answer as they would never think their King would marry a God.

The royal family and God watched as the servants panick in turmoil.

Ninsun chuckled as she held her husband close who sighed at the servants panick.

"Oh, isn't he just he just handsome dear. A perfect being for our beloved daughter." Said Ninsun her aura bright as she begun to think of the future for her new in-law.

Currently, Nungal was showing Poseidon the garden nearby.

Gilgamesh stared at the tablet in her hand, "Siduri, why is there a celebration happening without my knowldege, nothing special is happening today is there."

Siduri quickly snapped out of her shock before explaining to her King what and why a celebration was taking place for her.

Gilgamesh nodded as Siduri continue to talk, watching her guest as he walk around the garden. "Mother, Father can you deal with the preparations, I have things that need my urgent attention." Gilgamesh said.

Both parent agreed taking the tablet to know what they needed to do for the preparations.

"Maybe you should just wait for late my dear. I thinks it's best to spend time with your new husband." Said Ninsun, trying to persuade her daughter with a soft smile.

"Mother.... stop. I know you just want more grandchildren. Go to your other children and ask them. Nungal is the only one your getting out of me." Stated Gilgamesh, uncaring as she broke her mother's heart.

Ninsun began to tear up and stammer, looking at her husband for comfort. "B-But it's not the same, the others don't even think about it due to their immortality and you are the only one left that can make me spoil the children you would have." Cried Ninsun.

Gilgamesh walked inside the Ziggurat as she ignored the cries of her mother who cried about wanting to have more grandchildren, while her father tried to calm her.