Double suicide

Two silhouettes stood by each other, one short, the other taller, one had bandages and the other had a weird hat. They stood together, on the tallest building in Yokohama, on a summer of July. The full moon beautifully lighting them both.

Two silhouettes were standing on a Mafia Headquarters, one a suicide freak, the other a tsundere, one was in the Port Mafia, and the other wasn't. They didn't dare speak, the silence was heavy yet beautiful.

Chuuya's long orange hair danced in the night sky, the wind hitting his hair. His coat copying the movements of the wind without him even doing anything about it. His hat as still as he was, there was no point in this hat moving.

Dazai stood carefully, his bandages slightly touching the hairs on his skin, looking out into the night sky, wondering what could happen here today.

Chuuya stood in front of Dazai, a normal scowl on his face. Dazai watched Chuuya with a smile on his face. What was the reason for both of them here? Why?

Dazai turned to the buildings in the distance, the cars moving in a fast manner. "I love you, Nakahara Chuuya," Dazai spoke, Chuuya blinked, "I Love you too, Dazai Osamu."

"Why?"

"You know I wouldn't be able to answer,"

Chuuya broke down in tears, he scoffed. Dazai was never able to know why, it was just a reason.

"Chuuya, please take the pain away."

"Dazai..."

"Please, please die with me."

Chuuya scoffed salty tears going into his mouth, instead of shouting at Dazai, all he did was stand next to him. It was such a selfish request, that Chuuya almost lost his facade. Chuuya never wanted Dazai to beg for death, but the way his lover's hand caressed his cheeks was making his heart slowly break.

"Okay, I'll do it, for you Dazai, only for you."

More tears ran down Chuuyas face, everything he tried so hard to not break was slowly going to, he couldn't deal with the pain of losing Dazai, so why not forever be together?

Dazai hugged Chuuya, before letting his body take over and letting himself fall off the building, even in the last moments of Dazai's life, Chuuya was always the most beautiful human ever.

Chuuya was scared yet he didn't scream, he wasn't ready to die, but he would do anything for Dazai, so he let go. He breathed and laughed.

They were so close to the ground, but Dazai pulled Chuuya closer to him, making the other boy snuggle into him. "I'm scared Dazai." Chuuya finally said, but even so, he didn't start screaming he just held Dazai closer.

"I know my love. Just bear it for a little bit longer."

Before they both smashed into the hard ground, Chuuya kissed Dazai for one final time, they both melted into the kiss forgetting they were about to die.

Blood soaked the ground, like a glass of red wine. No one found both their bodies until an hour later, no one knew why they did it that night. No one knows why they were at the building at that time of night.

All they knew was that it was "Double suicide"

And that's how Nakahara Chuuya and Osamu Dazai both died, both hands intertwined together, it's called double suicide-

No, it was a lover's final wish that the other accepted