Trust - Sally McKenna

Warnings: idk if you need any It's pure fluff, maybe abandonment/trust issues, cigarettes ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sally I promise you, I am not going to leave! It's just a two day's trip, I'll be back so fast you won't even notice I left, baby.", I reassured Sally and rubbed her tear stained cheek in a loving manner. She shook her head and bit her bottom lip nervously, clearly not believing any word that left my mouth within the last ten minutes: "I just know you won't come back! Heck (y/n), you don't even live here which means you'll probably go to your apartment first and see me next week again or something if you even decide on coming back! You can't just leave me here, doll. I need you around!"
Her eyes watered again and the begging stare she gave me made me sigh in frustration. She lit a cigarette and dropped herself down onto the bed, staring at the ceiling and softly sniffling.
"Sally baby, I promise you I will be back immediately. I love you, dear! And you should know by now that I won't just disappear, I mean we've been dating for 2 years now! It's really just 2 days, I promise."
She stared at me as I hovered over her from the left side of the bed and shook her head in an unsure motion:
"I don't know, I am sorry, angel. Ya know I have a problem with abandonment, I am sure you are telling the truth, but my mind has a problem with tricking itself into this. It's just, I dont get to see you everyday, I mean you still have a life out there and as much as I wish for you to live, I just want to hold you every night!"
I quickly shut her up with a tender kiss and cuddled into the empty side of the bed, making her lean her head onto my chest. That was until an idea came to my mind and I swiftly sat up, taking Sally with me and sitting against the headboard, her head now buried into my shoulder:
"Sally, what would you say if I move in with you? I mean into your hotel room, if that is okay with you. I'll move out as soon as possible and settle into the hotel with you so I am around more."
After that she looked into my eyes and they purely beamed with gratitude:
"You seriously would do such thing?! You would move in with me?", I chuckled and nodded my head.
Sally kissed me all over my face, making us both giggle:
"Baby, I would literally do anything to gain your trust, you are my whole world and I can't live without you."
"I can't live without you either, (y/n). I love you!"
"I love you too, Sal."
The rest of the evening we spent in Sally's bed cuddling and chatting.