Teaser For My New Story

Hey hey! I am writing a book!
It's gonna be a cordelia x reader and it's gonna be a freaking emotional coaster I believe.. idk, we will see I guess.

I am going to give you guys the first chapter now, it is more of a little teaser..
Leave a comment if u r invested in reading the whole story :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you were again.
Standing at the gates of Ms Robinchaux's Academy, the same way you left them behind years ago:
Doubt and Uncertainty.

Unsure if you should head in, unsure if you should push past these giant black gates, unsure if you should step into your past.
You left the academy behind for a reason, a certain reason you are not able to avoid once you decide to knock on the door. A certain reason, or more a certain person: Cordelia Goode.
Your heart's angel, your soul's devil.

She haunts you, even after moving across the whole state, moving to a very small town, trying to escape her. You thought you knew better, you thought leaving your coven behind and finally getting away as far as possible would help, it would help you to forget her.
But she never left you. Her presence never left your mind, everything around you reminded you of her.
You got so consumed by her, it was impossible to stay away much longer without it eating you alive:
The craving. And the guilt.
Leaving someone you love always comes with guilt, right?

You weren't sure how you made it back, you took a week off from your job as a barista and called Zoe, the empathetic witch always had your back. She deeply cared and was your best friend around New Orleans, which you never took for granted.
Once you told her you got a week off, she almost told you off for not considering coming by and saying hello, which is why you ended up agreeing.
You are only doing this for your best friend, right?

And so you decided to push past the gates and step into an emotionally consuming trap, unsure if you are going to make it without being confronted with the pain it comes with.
It's a curse, isn't it?