XI

October 18th

"Uraraka!" The brunette turned to look at the bubbly boy. "Let's eat lunch together, I have something to tell you." "Okay Deku! Without Iida and Todoroki?" They were walking side by side in the hall to the lunchroom now, a little uncomfortable Midoriya muttered, "Yeah its important." Uraraka nodded in understanding.

They walked in silence to the cafeteria, had pointless conversations threw the lunch line and sat at the table farthest away from everyone.

"Okay Deku what's up?" Midoriya leaned against the table, causing Uraraka to do the same.

In low whispers, Midoriya started to explain, "Okay so I got my soulmate mark a few days ago." Uraraka's face lit up, she did a silent cheer for her friend. "Who is it and what kind!? I'm so happy for you Deku!"

"Well," he started to fiddle with his fingers, "I'll show you later, but my mark is different, and I have four soulmates."

Like he was summoned, Todoroki came up to the table, "Hello guys, why are you over here?" He sat next to Midoriya, "I had to tell Uraraka something, you can join us if you want."

Uraraka looked at him confused before it hit her, "Is he one of your soulmates?" She pointed at Todoroki, "Midoriya! You shouldn't be telling anyone about that!" Midoriya looked at the dual hair colored boy with pleading eyes, "She wont tell, and she might be able to help us!"

Todoroki grabbed Midoriya's hand under the table, holding it, "Fine. You can tell her. I trust her too." Midoriya laced their fingers together, both boys blushing. They looked up to see Uraraka staring at them, very happy.

She patted the table, "Okay who are the other two? What's wrong with your mark? What does it look like?"

"Calm down Uraraka," Todoroki said, she was getting a little loud. "Bakugou and Kirishima, the mark is one and a half."

She sat back, surprised. "Woah, that's unexpected. I never thought all of you liked boys, especially Bakugou. I thought he would either be asexual or straight."

"We dont know what type of soulmates we are," she looked at Midoriya with an annoyed look, "Yeah okay Deku."

"Hello guys, what are you talking about?" Iida asked, walking up to the three. "Oh nothing Iida!" Uraraka said as bubbly as ever. Todoroki acted like he always did, unfazed and unbothered. Midoriya had a harder time acting natural, he was stiff.

Todoroki noticed before Iida, he started to rub Midoriya's hand with his thumb, squeezing their hands together. Midoriya instantly relaxed and leaned on Todoroki, putting his head on his shoulder.

"Midoriya? Are you okay?" The boy sat up, a little embarrassed, "Yeah I'm okay, I'm just a little tired." Todoroki blushed, he always thought Midoriya had an undeniable cuteness about him.

"Midoriya that is inappropriate behavior! You should only be that comfortable with your significant other in private!" Iida did robot hands at the boy, a little disappointed Midoriya got off fully. "You're right Iida."

+++++

Midoriya was walking back to the dorms with Uraraka, talking about the date. He already told her about what happened with Bakugou and she wont let it go.

"Are you going to sit next to your boyfriend Bakugou?" Uraraka leaned towards the blushing boy, "He is not my boyfriend Uraraka!" He pushed her away playfully.

"Who's not your boyfriend?" Mina draped her arms over their shoulders. "O-oh nothing." I dont want to put her in this position, but I have to remind her not to tell Mina. She cant keep a secret!

They turned the corner, walking into the building. "Are you gonna be okay to pick out a cute outfit for yourself Deku?" Uraraka teased, the boy huffed, "Yes Uraraka! I got this!" She threw her hands up in defense, "Okay! Okay! Bye!"

Midoriya walked away, waving behind him, "bye!"

Walking to his room he looked around the dorm hallway and the stairwell. He took the stairs to stall for time, he was still having a hard time believing they were going on a date.

Reluctantly he opened his dorm door and walked to the closet. About to open it when he took out his phone.

I better text Uraraka before I forget.

Midoriya: Hey, I dont want you to keep secrets from Mina but you cant tell her what I told you because she isnt the best at keeps a secret.

Uraraka: Okay, I understand.

+++++

Stepping out of the elevator, three very good looking guys were waiting by the door.

Midoriya caught eyes with Todoroki first, the boy actually smiled at the greenette causing him to blush. He had black ripped jeans, and a gray turtle neck sweater.

It was cold for October in Japan, "Hello Midoriya, you look lovely." Todoroki met the boy in the middle of the common room, he took his hand and kissed the back gently. Blushing, "H-hello Todoroki, you look lovely as well."

"Finally, damn Nerd." Bakugou smirked at the boy, he was playing. The blonde had black jeans, with a lot of rips, and a black hoodie. "Dont check me out fucking creep." Midoriya looked up, blushing, Bakugou crossed his arms, and blushed, avoiding eye contact.

Kirishima smiled, "Let's go!" He had on blue washed jeans, which were of course ripped, and a red hoodie. Midoriya ended up putting on dark ripped blue jeans and a green long sleeve, tight shirt.

Walking outside the cool breeze went right threw Midoriya's shirt, not wanting to be a bother he ignored it as they walked to the date spot, which he didn't know what it was, Kirishima wanted to surprise everyone.

Todoroki is such a gentleman, the hand kiss was so sweet. Then Kacchan is in a surprisingly good mood, I didn't even think he'd actually come let alone get there before me and be happy. Kirishima looked as happy as a little kid getting ice cream. I really hope we start dating, I don't care about the "rules."

"Midoriya," the boy looked up at blue and silver eyes, "you are mumbling." He covered his mouth, turning a little pink, "Sorry!" Todoroki put his hand up to his mouth, "pff- it's alright Midoriya, I just wanted you to be aware." He smiled with closed eyes, laughing a bit, the shorter boy couldnt help but stare.

Shit. We better be cuddling by the end of the night. I want to date them!!!

Midoriya pretty much made up his mind that he had a crush on all of them.

"We are here!" Kirishima jumped in front of the three and did jazz hands toward the doors. "Tsk. We are bowling?" Bakugou crossed his arms, "I'm gonna win!"

"Your on Bakubro!" Kirishima pushed the doors open, revealing a somewhat quiet place. They had about 30 lanes, bowling balls up aginst the left wall with an arcade and the shoe spot on the right. The place was a descent size, Midoriya looked around for the restroom and concession stand, he found it when they walked in. It wasn't that hard to find, he wasnt paying attention to the building, he was to his boys.

"Are we going to eat here?" "Hungry already Nerd?" Midoriya folded his arms as Bakugou turned around to look at him, "What? Its basically dinner time." He whined, causing Kirishima to chime in, "Let's get everything to bowl ready, then we can order food."

Midoriya smiled, "Okay!" "I do not want to eat greasy bowling alley food." Bakugou complained, Todoroki nudged him, "Just get a burger, let loose for once," he leaned down, close to the boy and whispered, "we are the best people to let loose around, being your soulmates and all." Bakugou swatted him away, blushing a bit, "Yeah, yeah whatever."

Midoriya giggled, causing everyone to look at him. "This is gonna be a blast!"