XXIV

I'm going to say it's around the middle of November cause I can't remember what time it is in the story.

Also they have been together for roughly a month. Alright? Alright.

All cause I cant remember :P

If yall remember the time line then you should let me know what it should actually be.
>>>>>

The class and the boys are half way to the beach. (It was a beach vacation, right? Well it is now.) The bus is quiet, Midoriya is sleeping, cuddled up to Todoroki, who was also sound asleep. Bakugou and Kirishima are sitting in front of them, Kirishima and Uraraka took pictures of the cute boys.

After Bakugou calmed down last night and they all were trying to go to bed, Midoriya started to get excited. He loved the beach, all because that was were he trained with All Might. Only Bakugou knew Midoriya's secret, as of right now.

"Alright we are about a half an hour away, everyone knows their rooms, and my expectations?" Aizawa Sensei called out, everyone yelled out 'yes sir', on purpose. Midoriya jumped and Todoroki slowly woke up, unfazed.

Kirishima turned around and handed Midoriya a thing of water and a snack, "do you guys want this?" He asked with a caring smile.

Midoriya took it happily, making sure to touch his hand as he took it. Giving both boys butterflies, then whisper, "thanks baby." Then sat back in his seat and handed the snack to Todoroki.

Kirishima turned around, a little red as he looked at his phone. "Why the fuck are you blushing for?" Bakugou asked, trying to be his rude self but failing, his voice was to soft.

"Cause Izuku was being cute." (They are on a first name basis now because it's easier and they decided to last night. :)) Bakugou scoffed, and muttered, "He is always cute." Kirishima smiled, "so is Katsuki." Bakugou's eyes widened slightly, then he 'tsked' and looked outside, blushing slightly.

"Do you want some gold fish Izu?" Todoroki held one up with his fingers. Midoriya nodded, and opened his mouth. "Ah," Todoroki dropped the snack in his mouth, Midoriya giggled at himself. He then took Todoroki's hand is his and slowly intertwined their fingers, he smiled at the blushing boy.

"Hey Uraraka, is that a bruise on your wrist?" Being pulled back into reality, Uraraka and Midoriya made eye contact. Tsu didn't mean to be loud, or get everyone attention, she was just worried for her friend. Uraraka put her opposite arm up to the back of her head. "Yeah, I-" She was obviously uncomfortable, so Midoriya cut in. "I was showing her a new move I learned a few days ago and accidentally hit her wrist to hard!"

Uraraka had a poker face but her eyes screamed 'thank you'. "Dont worry guy! I'm alright." Everyones attention went back to their own things, Midoriya, Uraraka, and Mina breathed a sigh of relief. The greenette pulled out his phone.

Midoriya: You alright?

Uraraka: Yes. My heart is just beating ridiculously fast.

Mina: Itll be okay, Mido and I are here for you always.

Midoriya: yep! <3

Uraraka: <3

Mina: Oh! We didn't tell you Midoriya! Aizawa Sensei found out and Uraraka's mark and he let me move into her dorm.

Midoriya: He found out about mine and now we all share a dorm.

Uraraka: We knew that silly!

Midoriya: You didn't know why!