XXIII

"Are you sure you are going to be okay?" Todoroki asked Midoriya as him and Kirishima were leaving to look for Bakugou.

"Yes, someone should be here in case he comes back." Todoroki and Kirishima both kissed Midoriya on the head before leaving. "Call if you need us." Midoriya nodded, "I will."

Kirishima pulled the door shut and grabbed Todoroki's hand. "Let's go get our man back." Todoroki nodded as they walked to the elevator.

Todoroki started to rub the back of Kirishima's hand with his thumb. They looked at each other and smiled soft smiles, "itll be okay baby." Kirishima said as they stepped inside the elevator. Once the doors were shut, Kirishima put his hand on the back of Todoroki's neck and pulled him in.

They shared a sloppy, slow kiss while in the elevator. Both slightly turned on and getting lost in the moment. Todoroki wrapped his arms around Kirishima's waste, pulling his in so that their bodies were touching.

Sadly the elevator dinged before they could go any further, slightly embarrassed they pulled apart and started to focus on the task at hand.

"Kiri! You were trying to seduce me! We need to find Bakugou... I miss him." Todoroki playfully pushed Kirishima. Slightly embarrassed from this newer side of Todoroki, Kirishima blushed and smiled. "I'm sorry! I couldn't help it! It's so hard to keep my hands off of you!" Todoroki blushed and pulled Kirishima into a hug. "You're right though, I miss Bakugou too."

Kirishima wrapped his arms around Todoroki, hugging him closely for a second before pulling away. They went to hold hands, but remembered to the classmates that didnt know about the relationship, Todoroki and Midoriya were dating.

Even though they shared a dorm now, no one really knew why they did. When Aizawa was asked, he said that it was private, and not to be discussed again.

Kirishima and Todoroki decided to go to the roof.

Once the coast was clear of classmates, they instinctively joined hands again as they started to walk up the stairs to the roof.

Once at the door. Todoroki turned and looked at Kirishima. He squeezed the red heads hand, took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Bakugou?" They said in sync and started to look around, but if course nothing.

"Alright Kiri, let's go look somewhere else."

++++
(Dont come after me T-T. It was getting to hard to write them running around to look for Bakugou.)

It was now about 11 o'clock at night, around 7 Midoriya called Mitsuki and asked if he was home, of course he wasn't.

The boys sadness and worry turned to anger, how can Kacchan do this to us, to me!? I was a-l-w-a-y-s the person he went to. ALWAYS!

They were on the couch, just watching tv. When the door opened. All of their ears perked up and they turned their heads. A familiar blonde was taking off his shoes, avoiding eye contact.

Midoriya was the first to run up to him, he out his hands on the blondes face, his eyes are so dull, so lifeless. They made eye contact for a few seconds before Midoriya pulled him down into a tight hug, Bakugou instantly pulling Midoriya as close as possible.

Todoroki and Kirishima joined the hug, making sure they touched Bakugou as closely as possible.

Pulling away they walked into the living room awkwardly. The three made eye contact, Midoriya fidgeted with his hands nervously. Bakugou was just looking at the ground, no one said anything for what felt like hours. "Um-" "I'm sorry," Bakugou continued, still looking at the ground, "I had a moment where I was truly my old self, I hated it. I tried to run from it but I couldn't and once I realized what I was doing I came back. I'm so sorry." He looked up for the first time, tears in his eyes.

Todoroki hugged him, causing him to cry more. Kirishima responded first, "well, it's natural to fall back into old habits, you cant expect yourself to change over night baby. I'm proud of you for realizing the problem and facing it, but let us know what's wrong next time." He smiled as he took Bakugou's hand and kissed it lovingly.

Midoriya sighed and slumped over himself, "Jeez Kacchan. You left us clueless for hours, you worried all of us to death," he paused and they made eye contact, "but I cant be mad at you. Where did you go?"

Bakugou gulped and looked at Todoroki, he put his head on the boys shoulder and mumbled, "the grass spot where we would sneak off to when we were little." Midoriya blushed, Kirishima smiled and Todoroki giggled, cause all of them to look at him puzzled. "I-im sorry but it's so like Bakugou to go somewhere where Midoriya has been to calm down."

Bakugou blushed and got off Todoroki, "N-no it's not!" Midoriya smiled brightly, seeming to calm the three down. The worry, anger, tears and sadness all gone now. They managed to change the mood to a loving calm one. They had each other and that was all they needed.

"Hey Kacchan?" "Yes Nerd?" Midoriya smiled mischievously, "Why dont you go call your mother." Bakugou went ghost but got up without saying anything. The three went back to watching tv, one hundred percent, definitely not listening to Bakugou's call.

After about a half an hour of constant screaming Bakugou came back, "let's go to bed. I'm exhausted." He looked like a completely different person after the call. Midoriya giggled to himself, Kirishima heard and smiled before squeezing Midoriya.

Tomorrow is going to be so much fun!

Hey it's been a minute. Didnt mean for that to happen. I apologize that this chapter is short even though it took me longer than normal to get out.

I originally wanted to make it longer but I am in a writer's block, I have ideas for the story I want to push more but I don't want to rush it so I'm kind of at a standstill right now.

Hopefully this chapter wasn't that hard to read... it was hard to write... ANYWAYS- uhhh let me know if anything doesnt make sense and dont forget to vote!

Also I didnt proofread again. T•T