Chapter 03

"I will dear," Melania cleared her throat before reading, "Chapter three, Letters from No One,"

"Ooooh you're getting your hogwarts letters!" James squealed while jumping up in down in his seat ignoring the annoyed looks he was getting from Severus, Walburga, and Bellatrix.

"The escape of the Brazilian boa constrictor earned Harry his longest-ever punishment.By the time he was allowed out of his cupboard again, the summer holidays had started and Dudley had already broken his new video camera, crashed his remote control airplane, and, first time out on his racing bike, knocked down old Mrs. Figg as she crossed Privet Drive on her crutches."

"Spoiled brat." scolded Juliet whilst rolling her eyes. "Harry dear, when's Dudley's birthday?" asked Euphemia Potter, Harry's grandmother.

"Er June 23rd I believe,"
"Right, and when does summer holidays start?"
"Mid July."

Those two words brought chaos.

"And you thought it was best for my son to be sent off and live with my ratched sister and her horrid husband for what huh!?" Lily Evans said angrily while stepping closer to the man with a crooked nose and name was Albus 'to many middle names' Dumbledore.

"Well you have to understand Miss Evans, I must of sent Harry there for a reason, I would never treat the boy like a raw piece of meat." Dumbledore was stummering around words at this point.

The quartet; Harry, Juliet, Ron and Hermione all thought otherwise at Dumbledore's statement but kept quiet so they wouldn't spoil anything or cause more fights to go around the hall.

"Harry was glad school was over, but there was no escaping Dudley's gang, who visited the house every single day. Piers, Dennis, Malcolm, and Gordon were all big and stupid, but as Dudley was the biggest and stupidest of the lot, he was the leader. The rest of them were all quite happy to join in Dudley's favourite sport: Harry Hunting."

"Sounds catchy actually," Harry gave Juliet a look of disbelief, as many others did as well. "What I'm just saying, of course I wouldn't personally play the game myself but the name is fun!" the girl with dark brown hair and grey eyes said.

Harry just shook his head at the girl next to him and continued listening to the rest of the chapter.

"This was why Harry spent as much time as possible out of the house, wandering around and thinking about the end of the holidays, where he could see a tiny ray of hope."

People frowned at hearing how miserable Harry's home life had sounded.

"When September came he would be going off to secondary school and, for the first time in his life, he wouldn't be with Dudley. Dudley had been accepted at Uncle Vernon's old private school, Smeltings. Piers Polkiss was going there too. Harry, on the other hand, was going to Stonewall High, the local public school. Dudley thought this was very funny. "They stuff people's heads down the toilet the first day at Stonewall,"he told Harry. "Want to come upstairs and practice?""No, thanks," said Harry.
"The poor toilet's never had anything as horrible as your head down it — it might be sick." Then he ran, before Dudley could work out what he'd said."

"Wait what does that mean?" asked Peter frantically Sirius shrugged "No idea mate," Eleanor rolled her eyes at the two boys with a teasing smile on her face.

"One day in July, Aunt Petunia took Dudley to London to buy his Smeltings uniform, leaving Harry at Mrs. Figg's. Mrs. Figg wasn't as bad as usual. It turned out she'd broken her leg tripping over one of her cats, and she didn't seem quite as fond of them as before. She let Harry watch television and gave him a bit of chocolate cake that tasted as though she'd had it for several years."