B

:) 🍓

     It was morning and the weather was the complete opposite of yesterday. It was sunny and warm with a slight breeze that blew by once in a while. Global warming I guess.

     The aftermath of getting soaked in the rain led to Jaemin still in bed, body feeling hot and his head pounding

Meow?

    The little kitty cat that had followed him back home tried getting his attention.

     "Hi kitty. I would love to cuddle you but I can't get myself to sit up. Ha..." Jaemin said, his hand roaming around his bed in hopes of finding his phone that was ringing.

    His attempt was useless and he was about to just let the ringing drill a hole through his skull, but he felt something weigh down on his legs.

"Wha..."

     Jaemin saw the cat tramp about the bed and duck under one of the many pillows. Trying to see what the cat was doing, Jaemin strained his neck to turn towards the cat's side. He watched as the cat got out from under the deconstructed pillow fort with his phone at its paws.

Meow!

      The cat pushed the phone towards Jaemin as it makes itself comfortable on the soft bed.

"Mewow kitty cat. But the caller sucks."

     Saying that, Jaemin proceeded to pick up the call. The voice greeting him was something worse than having a headache.

    "Na Daeman. Where the hell are you?? Just cuz the boss and his assistant love you doesn't mean you can come in late you know??" The caller whined as the person speaking had changed.

    "Jaemin-ah. It's an hour past your work time dude. You've been coming in late since the start of the week... You good?" This voice was less annoying and more comforting than the whinny caller at the beginning.

    "I'm sick, hyung. Can't come to work today and not sure about tomorrow, but if it makes you feel better I finished all the work for this week already?" Jaemin replied, letting out a sigh of relief when mark told him to take care, and hung up.

     The sick boy now laid in his bed, desperately wanting to eat something but his body wouldn't budge. His hand was running through the kitty's fur, the cat occasionally letting out purrs.

      "I wish I could ask someone to come over but everyone's busy..." Jaemin spoke to himself. "And I need to thank that cute dude."

     Getting all sulky, Jaemin looked at his cat. "You're all I have lil kitty... And you know you look kinda like that dude- wait!" Jaemin exclaimed when he saw the cat leap down and make its way out of his room.

    "Where you going!!! Come back!" Jaemin yelled out, his eyes unwillingly teary.

   "I did lock the door though... A cat can't--" and what he thought was proven wrong when he heard his front door open and shut.

"Hell naw..."

   Jaemin forced himself to get out of his bed as he scrambled towards the door, crawling, dragging, and kinda walking. His hand reached for the door handled but his weak-ass couldn't put in enough strength to open it.

    "No-" he whispered as his back slid down the door and he just laid there, too tired to move again for a while.

    God knows how long it had been but the boy had fallen asleep for quite some time.

knock knock

    Jaemin stirred in his sleep but the knocks weren't enough to wake him up. Eventually, the knocks got more aggressive.

BANG BANG BANG

    The door shaking finally woke up the unwell boy as he looked around, trying to figure out why the fuck he was sleeping in front of his door.

   "Hello?" A voice was heard from outside that sounded familiar but Jaemin couldn't bother checking through the peek hole or try to put the voice to a face.

  "The door is open." Jaemin managed to say, loud enough for his voice to reach the person on the other side. Slowly moving away from the door to avoid getting it slammed into him. Jaemin just laid down again.

    He passed out. The next thing he knew, he was back in bed except this time he had a wet cloth on his head and he smelled soup. He tried sitting up but a hand stopped him.

"Wha- who?"

"Sshh. Lay back down. We can talk later."

"But-"

"No buts. Rest."

   And the rest of the day was spent with the dude who walked into his house taking care of him.

•••

:)🍓

:)🍓