D

:)🍓

    "Oh....Then where's my cat?" Jaemin questioned the dude, who seemed to be trying to gather his words.

    "He kinda ran away?" The barista replied, giving a helpless smile at Jaemin who was trying not to swing another punch.

    The two stood there, the barista scared and Jaemin just contemplating what he was even supposed to do.

   "Let's eat breakfast first." Jaemin spoke up, making his way into the kitchen to gather up the already cooked food and started setting up the dining table.

      The barista slowly walked to the table and took a seat, proud of making the food but chose not to say anything since he didn't trust himself with his words.

    Jaemin walked back after going to the bathroom and brushing his teeth. He took a seat in front of the barista and motioned him to get on with the eating.

   The two were eating, the silence needing to be broken but too comfortable to be.

   But it was.

    "I'm Jaemin by the way."

    The barista who was in the middle of gulping down his juice paused and placed his glass down.

   "I'm Jeno the barista!"

    The barista who had introduced himself with the name Jeno had a big smile on his face which Jaemin mirrored back.

   "I work in a software company. And I help out at a daycare when I'm free."

    Jeno nodded, taking the last bite of his breakfast. He got up and washed the dishes while Jaemin was still finishing his own up.

     "So... are you going to be searching for your cat or just hope it comes back??"

      Jaemin looked at the other male who had asked him the question as he thought about it.

    "Since it's a cat, maybe it'll be going out and coming back here and there." Jaemin sighed as he walked over and plopped himself on the sofa.

    "Do you have work today?"

     "The cafe's closed today cuz something came up. If you want me to leave you could just say that you know..."

      Jeno looked at Jaemin with a frown. He slowly dragged himself to the door when Jaemin didn't say anything except stare at him. His hand reached for the doorknob, twisting it open, the door having a slight gap. As he was about to exit, another hand came out of nowhere, slamming the door shut and simultaneously trapping him in between the slammer and the door.

    Jeno turned around, facing Jaemin who seemed slightly taller with the position they were in.

   "You can't just leave without me paying you back you know. That would make me the bad guy."

      Stepping aside to let the red man walk, Jaemin continued.

     "But if I'm the bad guy... I need a good guy to put me in place~"

      The two got back in and settled down to watch a movie after a small conversation they had.

     The flustered Jeno was not completely sure if he had sitting close privileges but Jaemin comfortably sitting made him think other wise.

    "What movie are we watching Jaemin-ssi??" Jeno asked.

     Jaemin who had chosen to watch Tangled, sat back and just smiled, not looking at the boy next to him.

      "You're about to find out pretty boy~"

      "You're about to find out pretty boy~"•••

:)🍓

:)🍓