J

:)🍓

       After about 2 hours of answering questions and just getting Haechan to calm down, Jaemin and Jeno sat opposite to a still stunned Haechan.

    "He's a hybrid and you aren't gonna report him and you want me to shut the fuck about or I'm dead."

      Jaemin gave a firm nod while Jeno just sat next to him, fidgeting with the hem of his shirt. Jaemin was now fully clothed and wasn't planning on going to work today. Haechan could help him get excused anyway.

       "Woah... so I exposed me and mark and not you two??" Haechan breathed out, his cheeks brightening up.

     A chuckle was heard from Jeno who was still focusing on the hem of his shirt.

    "So..." Jaemin started.

      "I was gonna just drop by to tell you about the fair next weekend."

     Jeno's ears perked up like that of a puppy as he finally looked up. He turned to Jaemin, his eyes pleading in silence.

    "Can we go?" He whispered to Jaemin who game him a small smile and a nod.

    "Yes we can kitty~"

    Jeno's eyes sparkled as he looked at Jaemin, being pulled away from reality since his pretty face was too distracting.

     Jeno was pulled out of it either way when he heard someone clear their throat.

    "So umm... sorry about all that. I told Mark I'd meet up with him at lunch so... may I?" Haechan gestured at the door.

     "Yea yea you can. Can you just tell Mark I'm not coming to work today?" Jaemin asked as he escoreted Haechan to the entrance.

     "Sure thang Daeman." He waved at the two and disappeared down the corridor.

     Jaemin let out a long sigh, walking to the couch and plopping down on it. He laid down on his back and his eyes fluttered close automatically. He felt a presence near him but he was too tired to open his eyes.

    "Nana?" Jeno called out beside him. It was a simple endearment Jeno had started calling the sleeping beauty for no particular reason. It just felt sweet.

    "Hmm?" Jaemin hummed back.

   "I'm sorry."

    Jaemin opened his arm and singled for Jeno to lay on him. The kittyman hesitated for a it before slowly climbing on and burying his face into Jaemin's shirt. It felt warm and his heart felt fuzzy when Jaemin wrapped his arms around him.

   "Shush and sleep little kitty" he mumbled before the two just laid there in each other's warmth.

...

     Haechan walked out the door after bidding the two a goodbye. He felt happy with the new information he had acquired. He walking, a small hop with each step he took. The place where he was  meeting up with Mark was not too far of a walk so he didn't bother asking his sweet boyfriend to pick him up.

    He eventually reached the restaurant and entered.

     "How many people sir or do you have a reservation?" The waiter there asked.

     "Reserved under I believe the name is mark?" Haechan asked whilst looking around, spotting mark in one of the eating booths.

    "Right around the corner sir. Hope you enjoy yourself." The waiter bowed down before leaving Haechan.

     Walking to the table, he waved at Mark who waved back at him with a bright smile. Haechan slipped into the seat in front of Mark as he drank a sip of water from the latter's glass.

    "You good sunshine? It took you so long..." Mark questioned the younger.

    "It was Jaemin. And some unbelievable shit-"

   "No swearing."

    "Unbelievable stuff I got to witness." Haechan finished, glaring at the other.

   "Wanna talk about it?" Mark suggested as the two were reading through the menu.

   "Eat first."

And so they ordered food.

:)🍓

:)🍓