M

:)🍓

Jaemin looked at the card and realized it was a business card. 'Nara Lim' it read. For some reason it also had a picture of her. She seemed decent.

"Twenty-four... she isn't as old as she seems..." Jaemin muttered to himself before stashing it away in his pant pocket. Right as he did that Jeno walked over in his regular clothes.

"Nana! My shift's over so if you want to we could leave?" Jeno reached out a hand to pull him up which the latter gladly accepted. Jaemin just nodded, remembering the lady's words. There was no way she could've found out...

"NA JAEMIN???"

Jaemin snapped his head to the male next to him who was trying to get his attention. Jeno's eyes were filled with concern and his lips a bit pouty. Not thinking twice, the human placed a soft kiss on them and walked them out the cafe.

The kitty was cherry red and he couldn't focus on anything that was happening. He kept feeling Jaemin's hand in his grip him harder every time they walked past a person. Something was off and the kiss wouldn't let him think straight. God knows how but the next time Jeno was aware of literally anything was when he heard the keys to their apartment open the door.

Jaemin kept his things down and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. Jeno took this opportunity to turn back into the little black kitty that Jaemin had brought back home.

The kitty paced around the room, trying to think of a reason as to why his human was being weird and probably hiding something. There were occasional meows and kitty whines before the kitten laid down in the middle of the hall.

A while later the bathroom door clicked open and a Jaemin in his huge minty hoodie that gave little to no shape to the boy and boxers walked out. He spotted his kitty on it's side, letting out small mewls. His heart felt light and so did his body. Every time he took a breath in, his stomach felt ticklish and fuzzy. He walked over to the kitty and scooped it up in his arms, cradling it and seating himself on the couch.

He knew Jeno wouldn't just turn back into a human so he continued cuddling it and placing soft kisses on it's forehead. Kitty Jeno reciprocated the feeling, leaning in and cuddling back.

"I promise I won't let anyone hurt you or take you away my little princess." Jaemin whispered, more to himself than to the kitten in his arms.

The kitty let out a cheerful meow that made Jaemin let out a chuckle.

He was too attached and some lame decent-looking lady wasn't going to take his source of pure bliss away from him.

The kitty started wriggling in his arms a lot which led to Nana letting him on the floor. Not a moment later, a pretty Jeno stood in front of him. Not saying anything, Jeno carefully pulled Jaemin up and dragged him to the bedroom. Closing the door he took Jaemin to the bed and guestured for him to lay down. He closed the blinds and got in bed next to his human.

He carefully pulled Jaemin on top of him and snaked his arms under the hoodie and around his pretty waist. He hugged him close not leaving any gap between the two. Jaemin's head was buried in the crook of his kitty's neck and he just relaxed onto him. Jeno placed a light kiss on the top of the human's head and was just tracing the skin under his fingers.

"You're really perfect Nana." Jaemin uttered and got a hum in reply.

"I won't leave you."

And on the other side of the city Nara planned her debut as a predator.

:)🍓

:)🍓