I

:)🍓

     It had been a few weeks since the species reveal. Jeno was still a barista and Jaemin still worked for Mark. Things were chill. Jaemin would visit the cafe and flirt with Jeno and the two would hangout at Jaemin's apartment. Jeno practically lived there at this point.

   "Give me back my shirt you little shit!"

    The voice of an annoyed and shirtless Jaemin was heard from the room Jeno ran out. And by this time in their relationship, Jeno uses his catness to his advantage. He waddled as fast as he could with the shirt Jaemin was gonna wear.

    The hurried footsteps of Jaemin was heard as he ran out of the room, ready to pounce at the cat.

    Jeno let out a purr as he ran around the hall.

   "I'M GONNA BE LATE YOU FUCKING PUSS WITHOUT BOOTS!-itsg" Jaemin yelled and kept letting out out complain and swear words one after the other.

    Jeno meowed back as he tuned back into his almost human form. His black fluffy ears and tail was still visible. He stuck his tongue out and dashed past Jaemin. The two were running around, Jeno randomly changing into different forms making it hard for Jaemin.

     Somehow, Jaemin caught hold of Jeno's tail and yanked it, a loud yelp escaping the confines of Jeno's mouth. Falling backwards, Jeno quickly turned around and fell right on top of Jaemin, trapping him between his arms.

    The two froze in that position when the door burst open. There stood Haechan, his mouth wide open and his eyes about to fall out of their sockets.

   "Wha-" he started only to be cut off by the two.

   "DON'T TELL ANYONE!"

    Haechan let out a airy chuckle and shook his head.

    "It's okay to be into stuff like that Jaemin-ah~"

   Jaemin and Jeno looked at Haechan is confusing till it sunk in.

   "LEE HAECHAN! NO!" Jaemin yelled at Haechan, pushing Jeno off of him and getting up. His upper half was still cloth-less.

    Haechan just let out another laugh and patted Jaemin on the shoulder. "Me and my dear watermelon is into it too. Don't be embarrassed sweetie."

    Haechan turned to leave but his curious self made him walk over to Jeno who was frozen in fear. Like literally. He couldn't move. Haechan just casually ruffled his hair and Jeno had to hold himself back from leaning into the touch. Haechan's hand gently took hold of Jeno's cat ears making Jeno suppress a mewl.

    "Wow..." Haechan said under his breath. "These feel so real Daeman."

     Jaemin just hoped if wouldn't move or say anything, the ball of sunshine would just leave. Well he should've guessed that wouldn't happen cuz before eithe Jaemin or Jeno realized, Haechan yanked at what he thought were the fake ears of kitty Jeno. As a reflex, Jeno hissed and in a spark, he turned into the cute cat.

"Holy fuck...."

:)🍓

:)🍓