C

:)🍓

The bright sunlight seeped through the gaps of the blackout curtains, shinning and illuminating a calm and rested Jaemin.

The sleeping beauty's crusty eyes flickered open, feeling annoyed by the fact that his sleep was interrupted by mere natural light.

"Can't believe my sick ass forgot to close the bli- woah..." The boy paused mid-sentence when his nose picked up the sweet smell of bitter coffee.

But the big smile on his relaxed face flattered when he realized, he lived alone. Flinging his blanket aside, he rushed into his kitchen to find an unfamiliar dude trying to make breakfast.

"Oh you're awake- oh my god!"

The dude who was peacefully making breakfast let out a shriek when Jaemin swung a random punch at his beautiful face.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE, CREEP"

The fully recovered Jaemin kept swinging poorly aimed punches at the dude who was trying to explain himself, but really couldn't.

"STOP AVOIDING THE PUNCHES YOU- AAH!"

"PLEASE! CALM DOWN." The male interrupted, as he engulfed Jaemin in a hug to stop him from harming anything.

"Let. Me. GO!" Jaemin screamed back, struggling to get out of the male's surprising strong grip.

The struggles seemed ineffective and Jaemin came to accept that, letting out a frustrated grunt.

The tension and action calmed down with Jaemin still in the dude's arms.

"You can let go now...." Jaemin mumbled out.

"What if you try killing me again?" The male replied, already loosing his grip, positive Jaemin wouldn't bite.

"Then you get killed."

The dude raised an eyebrow at that, believing him a bit.

"But I won't." Jaemin stated, wanting to be let go.

Jaemin felt himself free to move as he turned around to look at the male who hadn't tried killing him.

He squinted his eyes at the dude standing in front of him.

"You..."

"Yes, me?"

"You were the cute dude at the cafe I made a scene at!" Jaemin gasped out, pointing his finger at the male.

"Ah... yes." The barista replied, feeling happy with being called cute.

Jaemin had his mouth hanging open, felling bad. "I wanted to thank you but I was sick yesterday. And apologies. For both the stuff at the cafe and umm... right now." He bowed down as he let out an awkward chuckle.

"No problemo. And about me being in your house..."

Jaemin forgot about not knowing the barista who happened to just be at his house. His surprised face turned into a glare.

"Did you stalk me?"

"What?! NO. Your umm, cat came to our cafe and got to me and kept circling and meowing at me. And I thought it wanted to go out but then it wouldn't stop so I decided to follow it. And here I am."

"How do I not remember that..?"

"You passed out and I took care of you. I didn't really know where the things in your house were so I just bought them." The barista replied, a small smile on his face when he saw Jaemin looking embarrassed.

"Oh... Then where's my cat?"

•••

:)🍓

:)🍓