Chapter 13/The Relationship

(Bethany POV)
I was sitting at the kitchen table drinking a cup of coffee when I saw Alex sitting right beside me smiling." Well umm Bethany you're mom doesn't understand Jumanji. But she said that we're a great couple, and that made me so very happy that she approves of your relationship." That's when I was kissing Alex wrapping my arms around his neck and smelling his scent that I absolutely adored. He returned the kiss and we were kissing for a few more minutes when he began talking. "Well I better head home my dad's watching over his grandchildren. I'll text you later if that's okay with you?" I nodded my head while smiling," I have a serious question Alex. I'm just curious are we dating? Since this does seem like a relationship and everything?" That's when he relied," Yes Bethany we're dating so that does mean we're in a relationship." I kissed him before he left and I whispered into his ear," I love you." That's when he whispered back while kissing me," I love you too." That's when Alex left with a smile to his face, this was the beginning of our relationship.

I was laying in my bed thinking about Alex and how he confessed his feelings to my mother. That's when I began texting my bestest friend in the whole wide world Martha.
Bethany: Hey Martha I know we haven't stayed in touch recently but I have big news to tell you is that Alex and I are now dating. He tried to tell my mom about Jumanji and I also tried to tell her as well but she doesn't believe me at all!! I hope you get this message!
Martha: Hey Bethany I'm so happy for the both of you! You're meant to be so congrats! That's a bummer that Scarlett doesn't fully believe the world of Jumanji if only she was truly there then she would understand. Would you like to go to Nora's tomorrow with the team? I think it would help fill your mind with your best friends.
Bethany: I would love to go to Nora's with our team I think that sounds amazing! See you tomorrow!