Chapter 3/Graduation

It was graduation from high school and I was super sad to depart from my friends even though they will still be there for me and have my back.When I made it to my school for my graduation I've noticed my mother,my little brother Hunter,and that's when I saw the much familiar face of Alex along with his two children what was he doing here? Why did he even come? When I was staring at him for a few minutes he noticed my face and smiled while waving and I smiled while waving back.

That's when the ceremony began and the principal announced the graduation,"Good evening lady's and gentleman I'm glad for everyone to make it to Brantford High School for the opening ceremony graduation of class of 2017 I appreciate their responsibility during this senior year so let's introduce our first candidate," Bethany Walker,"when the principal called my name I became so nervous I didn't  know what to say to a group of people," Miss Walker wasn't doing so well during her first semester but in her second semester she kept up her grades and did so well,so at this time Bethany is going to saw a few words."That's when I walked to the microphone and saw the eyes of my family and especially Alex Vreeke,"Hello everyone my name is Bethany Walker if you don't already know,I've had a great great senior year experience building friendships which I didn't know that I would make I would love to thank my best friends Martha,Anthony "Fridge",and Spencer,for being there for me and thank you Brantford High School."When I was done talking everyone clapped when I made it to my seat I saw Alex smiling and clapping all at the same time.