Chapter 7/Return to Jumanji

(Bethany POV)
6 Months Later
I couldn't fully process it I can finally see my best friends since I've been traveling for so many months I'm so glad that it was Christmas break which was a great thing. I was jogging on this beautiful sunny afternoon in Brantford when I took a picture and sent it to my friends.

Group Chat
Bethany-Can't wait to see you all at Nora's it's been a while
Martha-Yeah I can't wait to see everyone tomorrow!
Fridge-Yo see ya!

I was so happy to return home for Christmas break when I went home my mom was about to have a heart attack." Bethany!!! Hunter! Your sister is home!" My mom yelled towards my younger brother,"I'm so glad you're home for a while!" That's when I hugged her rather tightly and kissed her cheek,"I missed you so much mom."The air was freezing that's when we both made it inside and I spotted my brother and I ran to him while hugging him,"Bethie I missed you too much never leave me again do you understand?" I nodded my head,I heard my mom boiling water for hot cocoa because it was that time of year again.I sat on the couch where Hunter was seating,"So buddy what are your plans? Since it's winter break from school?" I asked with an amused smile that's when he stopped watching the tv and made eye contact with me," Bethie guess what? I have a play date today and I'm super excited!! She's only a grade older but we're the best of friends," Was I was the first to know about this that my brother had a play date?! And I didn't know about it! "Well that's awesome Hunter what's her name?" That's when he was remembering her name," Her name is Beth......ummm I don't know the rest.... I forgot"What the actually hell Beth? I only know one person whom named his daughter that Alex.
(Alex POV)
"Daddy! I don't want to be late for my play date with Hunter!!" My daughter was always so stubborn she said that she meant this kid during daycare but I didn't even know his parents."Beth honey we have to leave right away if you don't want to be late do you understand me?" She nodded her head and I also brought along Andy why wouldn't I bring my son?!
A Few Minutes Later
We arrived at the address and it looked rather homey which was a great thing Beth was holding onto my hand and Andy was in my arms.I ringed the door bell but when the door flung open I didn't expect Bethany Walker to stand behind it looking at me with a smile to her face,"Oh hey Bethany I didn't expect to see you or anything it's just that my daughter has a play date with your brother ain't I correct?" She nodded her head and let me in her beautiful home.She looked rather flustered for an unknown reason," Alex welcome to my home and this is my brother Hunter meet Beth who's your best friend at daycare and school well my mom is calling me so talk later." What kind of an excuse was that? I didn't even hear her mother calling her! So instead I just sat on the couch holding onto my son while watching Hunter and my daughter Beth having a grand time.
(Bethany POV)
Why did I make such a stupid excuse in the first place well Alex came over to my house without my damn permission."Hey mom Hunter's playdate already come over," She was just putting hot cocoa in mugs for all of us."Well that's amazing! Do you know the child's parents?" I shook my head I couldn't fully tell her the truth that I meant him in Jumanji and also fell in love with him! Even though he thought we were friends which is better than not being in his life,"Well Bethany sweetheart I think you should get to know him and all since he's going to come around a lot,"What did my mother fully mean by a lot well I just had to find out then that's when I made it into the living room and sat right next to Alex our elbows brushed and I felt the electricity."Well Ummm Alex I'm back from talking with my mom about serious business,"That's when he eyed me and told me something,"We're friends Beth you can tell me anything."I eyed him with the corner of my eye and while stating,"Yeah I already know but a lot has been going on recently since I got home from my adventures in Peru."When I stopped talking he looked utterly shocked and we were both staring into each other's eyes and he broke the silence between us,"you didn't tell me you went to Peru I'm so very proud of you!" That's when we were hugging yet again and I smelt him yet again everything about him smelt so good that's when he finally pulled away,"Why thank you for saying that Alex I'm also very proud of myself for traveling to different countries ya know?" He nodded his head meaning he understood me.
A Few Minutes Later
We've been seating on the couch for a few minutes now in total silence I didn't actually know what to say since it was awkward.That's when our silence got interrupted by the sound of my mother coming in calling us,"Bethany tell our guest Alex that Hunters play date is over do you understand?" I nodded my head and eyed him that's when he got up from the couch and took Beth by her hand while silently saying,"Beth honey it's time to go home tell Hunter bye sweetie okay?" She nodded and waved and told my little brother bye while they both were hugging and slowly departed that's when Alex and I made eye contact and told me,"See you around Bethany."That's when he opened the door and slowly disappeared.
The Next Day
I meant everyone at Nora's I was so glad to finally see them since we last seen each other again but when I opened the door I only saw Martha and Fridge.Where the hell was Spencer? Something was wrong when I sat near my friends I finally let it out,"Do you guys no where Spencer is?" My friends shook there heads,"Yo I was thinking the same thing when I came here I was like where is Spence? He ain't anywhere and plus he won't answer his phone which is a bummer,Martha haven't you stayed in touch with Spencer?" She shook her head and told us that their relationship didn't work out or anything and they stop keeping in touch.Then where the hell was Spencer then? That's when I got an idea,"Do you think we should go over to his house and check on him? Maybe see if he's okay?" They all agreed with me that's when Fridge,Martha, and I were knocking rather hardly that's when Spencer's Grandpa Eddie opened the door with a smile to his face.

"Grandpa Eddie?" Fridge said amused while Eddie looked really surprised of seeing him,"Antony come on in!" That's when we came into Spencer's house and I noticed Granada Eddie limping due to having hip surgery that's when Martha and I went into Spencer's bedroom and that's when we heard the sound of the drums Jumanji.We all rushed downstairs and finally understood it all Spencer wanted to go back to become Bravestone again that's when Fridge yelled,"Guys I ain't going back every again! That was hell do you understand!" I didn't want to listen to Fridge anymore that's when Martha said something,"Let's go after him." Martha touched the game system and we got sucked in,"We didn't pick our guys yet!" But I was the only one that didn't go into the game.What the hell was happening? Who should I call or better yet ask for help there was only one person I knew and that was Alex.