Chapter 6/College Plans

(Bethany POV)
The next morning was a rather beautiful sunny day when I awoke in my bedroom to hearing the birds chirping.I looked at my alarm clock which read 9:30am I had to meet the gang at Nora's to talk over important things.
1 hour later
I looked at my reflection in the mirror I looked rather okay but I didn't care what I wore nowadays,when I was still staring at my reflection I heard my mom come to my side,"Beth honey you look so gorgeous do you know that? Don't you dare let people bring you down saying your ugly when that's all a lie just don't care about them do you understand me?" I nodded my head when I stoped looking at the mirror I eyed my mother with a happy smile," Thank you so much mom you mean the world to me,"I hugged her rather tightly and kissed her cheek when I pulled away she told me something,"Beth you're supposed to meet your friends at Nora's do you remember?" I nodded that's when I walked away and called towards her,"Bye mom! Love you see you tonight!" That's when I opened the door and made it to my vehicle to go to Nora's to see my friends.

When I opened the door to Nora's I was scanning to find my friends anywhere but I couldn't find them that's when I finally saw them hidden in the dark corner.I made my way towards them and sat with them they all looked happy to see me," Bethany!" They all said at the same time," I'm so glad you could make it! I'm so sorry we fell asleep at Fridge's last night finally we can rain check our plans before college and everything."Martha said while holding Spencer's hand I was really happy for their relationship they clearly belonged together you could distinctly tell by how they both smiled at each other.A few hours passed and we all had coffees and we were just talking about our future plans,"Yo y'all let's just go around and what we all have planned next year but let me start well I want to become a body builder and maybe own my own gym what about ya Bethany?" Fridge called on me and I've been thinking about this ever since we all returned from Jumanji," Well guys I would love to travel to Peru and traveling the county I think it would be pretty cool what about you Spencer?" When I finished talking I took a sip of my iced coffee and that's when Spencer discussed that he wanted to go to NYC College which sounded like a great thing but well Martha on the other hand wanted to stay in Brantford,New Hampshire.We all caught up on our lives and especially our college plans that's when we all said goodbye and told each other that we would stay in touch from that day on we started a group chat but I should have known it but it wasn't the last of Jumanji we would clearly go back.