Chapter 5/Fridge's Graduation Party

When I walked into the living room I've noticed the much familiar faces of Spencer and Martha laying on the couch cuddling while watching a movie that's when I sat by them I was now considered the third wheel since my two best friends were dating."Hey guys I'm glad I could make it watcha watching?" Spencer paused the movie finally noticing me,"Hey Beth I'm glad you could make it Martha and I were just in the middle of Poltergeist when you showed up,"That's when he unpaused the movie I haven't seen this in a while and that's where we sat till' it ended.

When I finally woke up I've remembered last night that I slept over at Fridge's and fell asleep on his couch while watching poltergeist with Spencer and Martha.That's when I also noticed that they were cuddling while sleeping I was about to leave when Fridge awoken my brain,"Yo Beth I'm sorry we didn't actually celebrate our graduation party but maybe next time?" I nodded my head when I was about to leave I gave Fridge a hug rather tightly,"See you later Fridge I love you," that's when we both pulled away and he responded,"I love ya to Beth what are friends for so see ya at Nora's then?" I nodded and that's when I left Fridge's house to return to my own.