Chapter 1 ~ Planning

Word Count: 2234

~George~

I pulled the sheets off my head when I heard my phone buzz. Seven days until I would be meeting up with everyone. Grabbing my phone off the pillow next to me, I saw that the message was from Tubbo in the group chat, "F is for FUCKING LOSERS," named by Tommy of course. Him and Bad always went back in forth with the name for it.

Tubbo: Good morning Americans (Good afternoon to the brits!) Thank you for making me wait until 4 in the afternoon to send this because I don't want to take any of you Americans up. VC in 20, we need to discuss things for the trip.

The message sent me into a panic. It was 4 pm already?? I'd wasted my entire day laying in bed feeling like shit about myself. I couldn't even remember the last time I ate or even got out of bed. It must've been at least two days. I should probably get water or something to drink.

My room was almost entirely black, the only light was coming from my phone. I had blackout curtains on the large window, and all of the lights in my apartment were off. Messages quickly poured in saying that they'd be waiting in vc.

I sighed and got out of bed, walking to the kitchen to get some water. My eyes had adjusted to the darkness, I'd been living like this for a few months afterall. I grabbed a glass from the cabinet above the sink and filled it with water from my fridge. My vision drifted to the left, back to the sink, where a small stack  of dirty plates were placed.

I was disgusted in myself, still not having cleaned the plates after two weeks. Whatever, I can take care of it later. I took mental note of it, but inside I knew I wouldn't do it for a long time. Maybe it'd still be like that in three weeks, when I got back from the trip with my friends.

Focusing on not spilling the water, I walked back to my room carefully. I set the cup down on my desk and waited a few minutes for my pc to turn on. Once it did, I opened discord and clicked on the "LANGUAGE TOMMY!!" group chat/server. I laughed quietly to myself and looked at the number of people in the call: 11.

I looked through the currently profiles, stopping on one particular. Dream's. It made me blush a bit and instinctively hit connect, without thinking about how much noise would be happening at once. For the past few days I'd barely heard anything, and hearing six people talk at once didn't go over well.

"Why the hell would you change the name? F is for fucking losers!" Tommy was yelling at Bad while he was screaming,

"LANGUAGE!"

Minx and Puffy were having some conversation with one another that I couldn't really hear over the others. I could hear Wilbur saying something about Niki being up for a while so she couldn't make it to the call. Dream was telling Wilbur that Sapnap was in a similar situation. In the very background, I could hear Tubbo trying to get everyone's attention but it wasn't working due to Tommy and Bad's disagreement.

"Tommy and Bad shut the hell up before I server mute the both of you!" We could hear Tubbo's voice clearly, he must've turned on priority speaker for himself - he was the owner of the server afterall. It wouldn't be surprising. The call was quiet for a minute before he spoke again.

"We need to figure out when everyone is arriving so we can plan pick ups and all that. Dream you paid for everything right? What time are the flights?" I could hear Dream's keyboard clicking as he typed in something. 

How did I miss Dream paying for everyone's flight and the house itself? That had to have been crazy expensive! I opened my phone and clicked onto snapchat, opening my messages with him.

How much was everything? Why did you pay for it all? 

"Sapnap is coming on the 15th and will arrive at 2 pm. He leaves at 5 pm on the 29th. Tommy and Tubbo are on the same flight, arriving at 2:45 on the 15th and leaving at 3:20 on the 29th," he started to list off flights and times for everyone. Then he said my name.