A/N

Please read!!

Hi there! Just a few things before we get into the book.

1. I do not ship George and Dream irl. I ship solely their online personas. Both of them have stated that they are okay with being shipped in fanfics and stuff, but if that ever changes this story will get taken down immediately.

2. No, Niki and Wilbur are not a couple in this story. They've stated that they are uncomfortable with being shipped and I will respect that.

3. As much as I would love to use their real names for the story to give it a more personal feeling, multiple of the people on the Dreamsmp have said that they aren't comfortable with people that they aren't friends with irl using their actual names.

4. My updating schedule is going to be wack. I have a lot to take care of so I don't have a lot of free time, plus I'm writing another DreamxGeorge story at the same time. I'll write when I can, but please be patient.

5. I intend on using a lot of darker themes (TW list at the bottom of this) and mental disorders. I'm not glorifying these disorders, I'm writing most of this from my experience and that of those around me. Remember, everyone's experiences is different so don't assume things. 

6. Each chapter will have a list of trigger warnings at the top, please read at your own risk. They will also have a small recap in the author's note at the bottom, so if you need to skip it you can easily do so without missing important parts.

7. Please do not comment on areas with trigger warnings saying that it triggered you and what it caused you to do. I don't say that to be mean, but a comment like that could potentially trigger others. This story is simply that - a story. Me and my co writer as well as our story is not there to be a therapist for others. We're trying to spread awareness. If there's something that did trigger you that I didn't put a warning on, please DM me so I can edit it and make sure to put it there in the future. 

8. Remember that this is my first/second story that I'm writing, and that I'm still a student. Constructive criticism is perfectly fine, but please do not put straight up hate. I'll try to update this story 2-3 times a week, and I'll add another note with a changed schedule once I start going back to school.

9. Most of this story will be written in 1st person from George's perspective, but it will probably switch to Dream's some when I see fit.

10. This book will have 2 endings, a good and a bad. Read it how you want. Also keep in mind this isn't going to be a very happy book, while yes it'll have it's good moments, the majority of the book is supposed to be realistic.

TW List:

Self harm

Eating disorders

Suicide

PTSD Flashbacks

Mentions of abuse

Drugs/Alcohol

Okay, now that all of that is over we can get on with the story!! Enjoy!