19.

It was two days since the beach, the nineteenth of July which happened to be Brian's thirtieth birthday. You felt weird about it. The reason being you were still twenty-three when Brian was turning thirty. But your birthday was later in the month, on the twenty-fifth so you would be twenty-four soon. But still.

You and Ollie woke up, still in Roger's guest room. You both woke up at the same time, laid and bed and snuggled for a few minutes before you two decided to get up. When you walked over to the door of the guest room, you naturally opened it, but when you did you saw a woman coming out of Roger's room, hopping on one foot to get her shoe on. She didn't see you two, because she was walking with her back towards you both. Then you saw her turn the corner, heard the door open then heard it shut.

"Well then." Ollie said, blinking to justify with himself that that just happened.

"Anyways." You said, trying to take your mind off of the fact that Roger got laid last night.

You both made yourself cereal, and sat around and just watched television for an hour before Roger woke up. It was nine-forty a.m. and you started to notice that Ollie was rather congested.

"Morning." Roger greeted, coming in and sitting next to you on his couch. "Guess what I did last night?"

"The woman we saw leaving?"

"Bingo."

Then out of no where, Ollie shot up and trotted into the bathroom. He got a few inches of toilet paper and blew his nose several times, looking miserable. By the time you walked over to see what was up with him, he was throwing the toilet paper away.

"You okay?" You asked, concerned.

"My head feels like crap." He replied, putting his hand on his forehead out of discomfort. "And I feel like my nose is overflowing with snot."

"Oh, lovely."

"I'm sorry, I'm sure it's nothing."

"No, no, it's fine. You should go lay down."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, and since it's Brian's birthday, I don't think they're recording today."

"Oh."

"Really, you go lay down. I'll be in with water and tissues in a minute."

"I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Lead a dull life."

*time skip*

It was noon, and you, Brian, Freddie, John and Roger were at Brian's birthday lunch. Ollie wasn't there because he seriously felt bad, he claimed it was allergies but you thought it was a cold.

"Oh, Brian." Freddie acknowledged, picking up the wrapped box that was sitting next to him. "Here." He smiled, handing his gift to Brian. "From all of us." He added.

Brian smiled at the band, almost forgetting that he was supposed to get presents. He put the box up to his ear, and started shaking it around.

"Stop acting like a little kid on Christmas morning and open the box." Roger told him, punching him the arm, lightly.

"Okay, okay." Brian chuckled, ripping the wrapping paper down the middle. When he opened it, he saw three guitar picks, and a one-hundred dollar coupon for a sushi place that he loved to go, and conveniently it was only a few blocks from where he lived. "Oh, thanks, guys." He smiled, clearly excited about using his coupon.

"And the picks were necessary." John said, raising his eyebrows to show his seriousness.

"Oh, they were not." Brian rolled his eyes.