18.

It was a week since Roger walked in on Ollie, which meant it was the seventeenth of July. For the past week you took notes, sent said notes in along with photos, got into a dozen arguments with Brian, and had sex with Ollie twice. You never finished on either. You had just been staying in Roger's flat in the guest room, and you all knew that it'd probably stay that way for the rest of recording. Well, not totally. You all figured that you and Ollie would rotate from staying at different flats.

"Rise and shine!" Roger chanted at seven-thirty in the morning, pulling the curtains so you and Ollie would be blasted with sunlight.

"Damn it, Rog." You groaned, covering your head with your pillow as Ollie did the same.

"We're having a beach day." Roger exclaimed, smiling and lifting the pillows off of your head.

"There aren't any beaches in London." Ollie dismissed, pulling the covers over him.

"That's why we're going to Brighton." Roger told you both, now stripping the covers to reveal you and Ollie's bodies to the cold air.

Thank god we're wearing pajamas.

"That's like two hours away." You told him, trying to look for possibilities for this trip to get canceled. As you and Ollie got used to the light, you noticed that Roger was wearing swim trunks along with his t-shirt, already ready to go.

"An hour and a half, actually." Roger corrected you.

"We don't have suits." Ollie said, remembering the way you didn't have any more of you luggage.

"You've both been buying your clothes frequently. You can do the same there." Roger smiled, referring to how you've both been buying new clothes ever since the mole incident. "Now, chop, chop." He added, clapping his hands in between the "chop"'s to encourage you to move. "Everyone's waiting." He said before exiting the room. "Meet is down there!" He shouted back as he was walking out of his flat.

You and Ollie both groaned, got up, got dressed, each got one banana for your breakfast and made your way down to John's car.

Fuck my life.

John was driving, Freddie was in the passengers seat, Brian was on the left window and John was on the right. They were all wearing their swim trunks with their shirts as well. You noticed Roger's trunks were short, but they were long compared to Brian's. You were surprised he could sit down and his entire butt wouldn't be showed. And you couldn't help taking a quick look at those long legs. Fred and John's trunks were about the same as Roger's, but they were still short.

"There's not room." You sighed, trying to appear sad. "Ollie, you can go. I'll stay behind."

"No," Freddie objected, just before you could walk back up and go back to sleep. "Ollie can be in the middle and you, Y/n, can sit on his lap." Then everyone looked at Freddie like he had two heads. "It's not like anyone'll know!"

Roger looked at Freddie as if Fred was trying to start a hookup between you and Ollie in the car, John looked at Freddie because he clearly didn't know how upset that'd make Brian, Ollie looked at Freddie because he was sort of uncomfortable with the idea, you looked at Freddie because you were upset he suggested that to begin with, and Brian looked at Freddie because he didn't want to see you and Ollie like that. He would want it to be him and not Ollie.
But once you saw Brian's face, you immediately agreed.

"Okay." You smiled. "I'm cool with that."

Brian rolled his eyes and began looking out the window, trying not to look at Ollie crawled in the middle before you came down and sat on his lap.