Chapter 1

Demi's pov:

As I lay there, wearing nothing but my underwear, I glanced toward the door wondering when I would be able to leave and never return. I had been living with this man for too long now, though I don't see him as a man; what kind of man hits a woman? I slowly looked back at the man who I loathed, wondering when I'd get my chance. I saw he was sleeping so I decided the time was now. I slowly removed myself from the covers. As I placed my foot onto the floor, suddenly I felt a cold hand being gently placed on my waste, "Where are you off to?" He asked in his deep, daunting voice. "I just needed some air." I responded, struggling to find my bearings, I stood and he only tightened his grasp and pulled me down. I gasped in shock as he pinned me to the bed and began to attack me once again.
---------------------
When I woke, I was sore. I lay there for a few moments but memories of the previous night began to replay in my head. I was alone in the bed, and when I glanced over to the clock it was 8:30am.

I got myself out of bed, and put on some clothes. I didn't own that many, so I decided on some black skinny jeans and a grey tee. I walked into the kitchen but I was met with silence, nobody was here. Was I really alone? I called out but there was no answer. "Did he leave me here?" I thought to myself, "Am I not good enough anymore?" - suddenly the door slammed behind me.

"Good morning, gorgeous!" He exclaimed. "Morning" I replied, he approached me, laid his hand on my waist and the other on the back of my neck and full forcefully kissed me. "Here we go again" I thought to myself. He pulled away and walked into the kitchen, "Where did you get off to?" I asked quietly. "I went to see a friend." He replied. After that no more words were spoken. I excused myself to shower, while walking away I prayed he would leave me to shower in peace. I had had enough, I just wanted to be alone.

I quickly closed the door behind me and locked it. I leaned on the door and slid down to the floor, bowed my head and I could no longer hold in the tears. I sat there sobbing, praying for freedom. I glanced up at the cabinet, hoisting myself up I opened it, pulling out a bottle of pills, I didn't bother reading the label; I just took some so I wouldn't be in pain. I got undressed and examined my body. Covered in scars, cuts and bruises, I stared at my naked body in the mirror..hating every inch. I quickly got in and out of the shower, before he came in and took advantage again.

At lunch time, he still hadn't said a word to me. I was beginning to feel nervous at the thought of what tonight would bring. The days he didn't speak were the days I'd be hurt the most, but so far he hadn't even acknowledged my existence. We were sitting in the living room when I decided to ask him "Is everything okay? You're awful quiet." To which he replied "You fucking love this, don't you, you fat bitch!? I'll fucking show you!" Never in my life had he spoken to me with such aggression in both his face and voice. I quickly made myself as small as possible and pleaded "Please, I'm sorry don't hit m--" I stopped as soon as the first punch was thrown. I knew it was no good because nothing ever stopped him.

-----------------------

Hey guys! So I'm writing a fanfic, I hope you all like it because I don't want it to flop haha!!

Thanks for reading, much love..Jesy!:)
Twitter: @ddlbitxh