What's to come?

Demi's pov:

I woke up still in Nick's embrace, he made me so happy. I slowly moved, to turn over to see the time, it was 5:30am. I decided to get up and make us both breakfast. Even if I didn't want to eat, I was going to make myself, I had to now, for the baby. I rummaged around as quietly as I could to look for a tee and joggers but all I could find without making too much noise was a shirt and some boxers. They'll have to do I said to myself. I threw them on and made my was to the kitchen.

I was an awful cook so I decided to just make some coffee and have an apple while I waited.

Nicks pov:

I woke up and the sun was just rising. It was a beautiful view from Demi's room. Just then I realised she wasn't there, I put on some shorts and walked towards the kitchen. Before me was my beautiful..my beautiful Demi. She had one of my shirts on and a pair of my boxers. Her hair was they up in a messy bun and she was wearing her glasses, she looked to beautiful. I walked behind her and wrapped my arms ago in her waist and laid my hands on her stomach. She flinched when I did that, but then she leaned on me, and turned around to kiss me on the cheek.

Demi's pov:

"Morning" I said, breaking away from his cheek. "Morning, beautiful" he replied. My stomach erupted, yet again with butterflies. I looked down at his hands, he had placed them over my stomach. I didn't know how to react at first. It felt so strange knowing I had a tiny human being growing inside me. Despite the fact I was impregnated by an abusive monster, this baby would be perfect and I wanted Nick to bring the baby up with me, as his/her father. I just didn't know how to ask him.

"Hungry?" Nick asked. "Hm? Yes! I was going to make us breakfast but then I remembered. I can't cook!" I said laughing. "Don't worry, you stick to making the coffee" Nick winked at me. After breakfast I asked Nick what he thought about me getting a job. "What for?" Nick replied, he seemed genuinely puzzled as to why I would want one. "Well to help out, I can't just live here, off you forever! Especially not with a child, I'll get my own place!

Nicks pov:

Get her own place? I thought to myself. I want her to live here with me but what if I ask her to and she thinks I'm getting too deep and ahed of myself. I can't just lie and make up a reason for her not to get a job. I'll have to just be honest.

"Listen..Demi.." I began but I was lost for words. She stared at me blankly, giving me time to carry on, she took my hand and encouraged me to continue. "I want you and the baby to live here with me. It's big enough, I mean, there is two bedrooms,a bathroom, a spare toilet and a living room and a kitchen! I don't want you to feel smothered but I just want you to have a roof over your head. You called me that night in desperation and I am telling you now that I want you to live here with me, and allow me to help you in every way I can! I love you Demi"

Shit..did I just say that? I thought to myself.

Demi's pov:

"I love you" what am I supposed to say to that? "I..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I've not updated. I've been really busy!:3 Hope you like it:)
Jesy:p