Chapter 7: Could it Be?

Demi's pov:

I've been living with Nick for almost two weeks now. "SHIT" I thought "I've missed my period" I was staring blankly at the bedroom ceiling when Nike woke up. "Morning Demi" he said kissing my fore head. I couldn't move, I was so tense, I could stop myself from breaking down in any situation if needed but this was especially difficult. I got up and excused myself to the bathroom, I sat there on the toilet mentally working out when my last period was. "Six weeks..it's been six weeks since my last one. What am I going to do? I can't keep it!!" I could feel tears not spilling down my face and onto my shirt. I couldn't walk out and face Nick looking like this, I turned on the shower to disguise the sound of me crying.

Nick's pov:

"She's been in there for a while now" I thought to myself as I got up to knock the bathroom door. "Demi, you decent..?" I questioned through the door, there was no answer; "Demi, this isn't funny..are you okay?" I said a little louder. Still, there was nothing..I took a few steps back and threw myself at the door, breaking it in two. I looked around in panic, not knowing what to expect. Through the shower curtain, I could make out a small figure on the floor; I slowly pulled back the curtain and she didn't even flinch, didn't even look up at me. She was sat there naked and shivering, the water trickling down her prominent spine. I turned the running water off, grabbed a towel and wrapped it and my arms around her. She was so still and silent.

I placed my hand under her chin and directed her face toward mine so we were now looking each other dead in the eyes. I could tell she had been crying, "What's wrong Demi..?" I hesitantly questioned. "I..I.." She couldn't get a word out without bursting into tears. "Shdd, it's okay..I'm here.." I whispered into her hair. We say there in silence and before long she was shivering, I immediately got up and retrieved a sweater and some pants for her and helped her get changed. She didn't even shy away, she just stood there and let me dress her. Something had to be seriously wrong.

Demi's pov:

"That monster has fucked everything up. I can't keep this child. What if it's like him? I'll never forgive myself. How do I tell Nick? I can't, I can't keep it. I'm not ready to be a mom yet" I kept thinking to myself. It was then I realised that I wasn't in the bathroom but in the living room, sitting on the sofa, dressed. "Did Nick dress me?" I thought to myself, I looked around and Nick was sitting beside me. "W..what happened?" I asked, almost whispering. Nick turned to me and placed his hand on mine.

Nicks pov:

"Well you went to the bathroom and then I got worried and when I knocked to ask if you were okay, there was no answer. I immediately thought the worst had happened, when I got in you were in the shower, staring blankly at the wall..you were oblivious to everything going on around you." I finished and looked up at her, her eyes were stuck on me. "Demi?" I questioned "Yeah?" She asked, "What's going on?"

Demi's pov:

"Nick.." I gasped before I began to feel the tears prickling in my eyes..I tried to continue "I'm...I'm..I missed my period." I finally said before doubling over, tears streaming down my face. I was struggling to breathe.

Nicks pov:

Without completely registering what she had just said I immediately pulled her into a hug, she hid her face in my chest and her cries grew louder. There was nothing I could do apart from hold her. "It's okay Demi, it'll all be okay. We'll sort something out, don't you worry your little self" I finally said. I didn't bother taking her to her bed, I decided to just hold her here, hopefully she will fall to sleep soon.

------------------------------
I was really excited for this chapter:p
Hope you all like it!!

Jesy:)
Twitter: @ddlbitxh