❝-He Surprises You!-❞

You and Illumi had been dating a while and you two were going shopping! "Illuuuuu!!" You whined, he had promised to take you to buy some new clothes but he didn't even bother asking where you want to go. "Yes princess?" "I thought we were going to tilly'sss." He just looked at you then continued his focus to where he was walking

You kept bothering him until he finally stood up, "Y/n I need to buy something real quick you can go without me, text me if you need anything." After that he left to the other side of the mall with you just standing there confused. 

After a nice shopping spree, you went to the food court. You weren't sure how much you spent but it was a lot so you just ordered a milkshake for yourself. You sat down after ordering and started to think. 'I wonder why he left in such a rush, I mean, was the errand that special?'  As you were thinking you got a text. 

[My Handsome Assassin <33 - I have finished. I'll be in the car when your done.]

Once you read the text you replied with an 'ok!' and headed out to the parking lot.

(Time Skip Brought to you by: Illumi handing you a bouquet of roses)

"So what you end up buying??" You asked Illumi, "Oh nothing, just a gift for my mother." You wee kinda shocked since he didn't seem as the gift giving type. "Really?! That's new." 

Once you guys got back to your mansion you were greeted by your maids, "Hello Lady y/n, may I take your bags?" One of them asked. "Sure! Here take Illumi's too!" You started to reach to the cage looking object he was carrying but he insisted he could take it himself. 

You started to put all the clothes you had bought away in your closet, once you were done you went to go check on Illumi. He was sitting on the couch in the living room holding a box with a ribbon and tine holes on it. 'Odd.'  You thought, it looked funny for a gift too his mother but this is Illumi after all so it probably wasn't that bad. "Watcha got there?" He turned to look at you realizing you meant the box. "Oh, um, this is for you y/n." Your eyes widened, who knew it was for you all along. "Here, open it." I'm pretty sure you saw him smile just for a second. You sat down and started unwrapping the ribbon then carefully open the box lid. "Meow" inside was a ginger kitten looking up at you that had a f/c collar around it's neck.

 "Meow" inside was a ginger kitten looking up at you that had a f/c collar around it's neck

 "I- oh my gosh. I-Illumi! You shouldn't have!" You looked up at him and smiled at him, "Thank you so much!!" you jump onto him and give him a kiss, he kisses you back an you both just stay there enjoying the moment. 

After you both pull away from the kiss you look over at the kitten and let your eyes roam around it body a bit. It was a girl, you started to think about some names for her. 

"I'm going to call you Mittens!" You pick the kitty up and hug it, you couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the week.

A/N: 

A/N: 

I hope you liked this one! 

Have a great day/night!! <33