❝-When He's Being Cute-❞

"So Hayumi, how are you and your boyfriend doing?" You ask your best friend who you were currently eating with. 

"Everything's going great! We went out on our third date yesterday and it was amazing!!" You smiled as she starts explaining how her date went. You take a sip from your f/b as you continue listening. 

"So n/n, how are things with the hot-ass asassin?" She gives you a smirk and you almost choke and the piece of food you chewing. "Ehh?!" You started blushing at what she said, Hayumi didn't seem the type of girl to make comments like that, especially if she's already dating someone. 

"C'mon y/n! You know I was joking!" She gives you her signature smile and you sigh, "We're doing good, we actually went to the movies the other day!" "Really?! I thought he was like, those kind of guys who like stay in all the time and don't know how to socialize." She puts her finger to her chin and you chuckle.

"No, he's not like that. He enjoyed it actually!"

"Oh, well that's great!!" 

You both finish up your conversation and food. She had some spare money with her so you guys went to do some shopping.

After your spree, she drives you back home. When you arrive you notice Illumi's car parked in front of the gate.

"Hey, isn't that like your boyfriends car or something?"

You look over at her and nod, "Yea, I wonder what he's doing here." it was odd but maybe he just came to see you.

"Well i'll text you later! Have fun!! But not to much fun!" She winks at you as you head out of the car. You sigh and wave goodbye to Hayumi.

"Babe I'm home!" You called out but got no response. You check around the mansion and didn't find Illumi anywhere. You sigh then head to your room.

When you enter you put your bags down then notice a big chunk of blanket in the corner of your bed. 'Huh, I'm pretty sure I cleaned my room before I left.' You just shrug it off and start putting your clothes away.

You were about to enter the bathroom to shower when you heard a shuffling sound from your bed. You slowly turn your head in it's direction hoping it wasn't it ghost or something and start walking toward it. 

"H-hello?"

No respond

"If you don't show your self I have a bag and I know how to use it!"

Well that's pretty stupid. What's that going to do to it?

You approach the blanket and yank it away as fast as you can and jumped back.

You notice a tall figure then approach it. As you get closer you realize it was just Illumi.

'Holy crap he scared the shit out of me!' you cursed him for scaring you like that though, it wasn't his fault, it made sense though cuz his car was parked in the front. You begin to put the blanket back on him and you see Mittens. In his arms. Asleep. Purring.

'O. M. G'

You make a weird cute sound and immediately take your phone out to take a picture, the flash was on and thank god it didn't wake them up.

Once you take the picture you set as your home screen, 'So cute!!'

A/N: 

A/N: 

IMAO, the pic at the top would so be his reaction to seeing that pic 

Have a great day/night!! <33