❝-When You On Your PeriOd-❞

You woke up to the sound of your alarm beeping. 

"Nhhhn.." You slammed your hand in the direction the clock was and it stopped, you rubbed your eyes slowly adjusting to the lighting.

You looked to the right and saw Illumi gone from his sleeping spot, "Huh, he must've woke up before me." 

As you were stretching and getting up you felt a pain in your stomach. You whimpered at the sudden feeling and headed off to the restroom.

You had a slight feeling why you were feeling this way and when you were starting to sit down you noticed a dark spot in your underwear and shorts.

"GOD DAMN IT!!"

Illumi, being in the living room, heard your yell and paused his reading. 

He was starting to walk over and while he was you were changing bottoms and immediately slammed the bedroom door open and stomped out.

"Y/n-"

"OUT OF THE WAY"

You slightly shoved him to side and started walking off to the kitchen. You looked like Bakugo right now. 

You were feeling hungry but then remembered your Butler's weren't home and really, that just got you even more upset

Illumi was following you and saw you cooking.

"Do you need he-"

"I'M FINE"

He just walked away and went back to his spot on the couch to read.

Around half an hour later you screamed out that breakfast was ready, and when Illumi came over to the dining table you put one of those pancake stacks that had a smiley face on it but this time instead of it being happy it just looked like it was really pissed at the person being served.

"ENJOY"

A few moments later you came back with your meal that looked similar to the one Illmui received.

"The food is really good, thank you babe."

"YOUR WELCOME"

You guys continued eating and then Illumi asked if you were feeling ok, "Say, Y/n? Are you feeling alright, you've seemed a bit... upset about something. Did I do something?"

This made you look up from your animal like eating and you thought about it for a second.

"Im ohn mwha pewrid." I'm pretty sure no living soul could understand what you saying.

He just looked at you completely confused on what you just attempted to say. You sighed and finished chewing what was in your mouth at the moment.

"I'm on my period."

Illumi nodded understanding now why you were acting like this, you then remembered something.

"Hey, you know those chocolate robot things that Killua always buys?"

He puts his finger on his chin trying to remember them then nods.

"Can you buy me some? I'm kinda in the mood for sweets.."

He thinks it over and decides

After eating you guys put the dishes away and he headed off to the store, since his mother had told him about this he decided to buy some pads too.

Not knowing what size you were, he bought two big packs of all sizes and got the chocolate robots after asking Killua where to buy them.

When he came home you were in the bedroom sleeping on stomach and your face stuffed into the pillow. Not wanting to disturb you, he closed the door and started to take out the stuff and put them away. 

You weren't actually asleep but, listening to some music which Illumi hadn't noticed. You heard some sound through the loud music and started getting up, Illumi noticed and turned around to greet you.

"Oh, Y/n! I brought you some pads and the chocolates you wanted!"

You were shocked when you noticed how full the bags were, "How much did you get?"

"Oh! I didn't know what size you were so I bought a couple of each one."

"Y'know, you could've just texted me."

"That is true, though it didn't cross my mind... besides, I didn't want to bother you if you sleeping!"

He pats your head and gives you a closed eye smile. (You don't see that everyday)

He was clearly trying to insult your height.