❝-Things You Do At 3 AM-❞

"Illuuuu!! I'm boooredddd!"

"Babe, go to sleep."

"But my eyes are wide open!" You made your eyes all wide with your hands and Illumi turns to face you

"Then what do you suppose we do?"

You stare at him for a bit then think, it was really early so you couldn't go out.

"Do my makeup!"

He sighs and gets up, you follow him into the bathroom and grab a chair to sit on.

"What first?"

"Hmm... lipstick."

He grabs a natural looking f/c color lipstick and starts applying it to your mouth. After that he takes control and starts adding a light red blush to your cheeks. You hand him a black eyeliner and applies it to your eyes.

You try your best not to move while he's working, he then adds a dark red eye shadow with sparkles. 

It tickles, but you stay still. Since your eyelashes are already pretty long Illumi doesn't add mascara.

"All done." He hands you a mirror and you take a look at yourself.

"Wow..." 

"You like it?" 

You nod, "I look very pretty!" 

"You always look pretty y/n." He smiles at you and you kiss his nose.

"Should we go to bed now?"

"Hold on, I need to take a picture of this!"

You pull out your phone pulling Illumi into a hug and make a peace sign with your hands, "Say cheese!"

The phone flashes and you guys pull away, "Looks good! Alright now I'll take it off."

He nods and heads back to the bed to go back to sleep.

"Good night love."

"Night Illu!"

➽───────────────❥

After you finished removing your makeup you went back to bed with Illumi.

You get comfortable under the covers and head to sleep.

Around twenty minutes later you woke up to a sound of something falling. 

You wake up  and start getting up from bed, you notice Illumi gone and head outside the room.

Nothing seemed broken and no one was there so you headed back. You noticed the bathroom light on and go to turn it off.

As you open the door your hand was on the light switch but your eyes were on something else.

"Oh. My. God. Illu what are you doing."

"Um.."

He was holding a eye shadow brush in his hand and in the other a make up palette.

For some reason he hasn't been good at doing his own make up.