❝-You Take Him To The Movies-❞

Today you and Illumi were going to the movies. It's going to be his first time going and you thought it was about time he started living his life.

As Illumi was getting dressed you started to pack some snacks in a small bag. You tied your hair up into a messy bun, and wore a white crop top with a f/c skirt. When Illumi came out he had tied his hair into a ponytail and was wearing this: 

 When Illumi came out he had tied his hair into a ponytail and was wearing this: 

He looked really cute in it and you blushed. "You look great Illu!" He looks at you then your outfit, "Same to you love." he smiled at you and you smiled back. 

On the drive there he kept asking questions like, "How do we get seated?" "Will there be any other people?" "How big is the screen?" you understood where he was coming from since he had no experience whatsoever and you answered truthfully. He just nodded to everything you explained, taking in all the data. 

When you two arrived you asked the lady at the enter stand for two tickets to see f/m. She handed you the tickets and you thanked her taking Illumi inside the cinema. He started looking towards where the food and snacks were. "Y'know I brought our own snacks." you told him and he looked at you, "What did you bring?" "Some chocolate, skittles, and f/s!" he nodded and you two headed to the theater you were assigned. 

You both made it right on time, the last commercial ended and the intro started playing. Once you found your guys row you sat down on two empty seats next to each other. 

The chairs there were the ones where you pull down the seat to sit on them, Illumi had no idea what to do so he just stood there until someone told him to move out of the way he got a needle ready but once he saw you staring at him he put it away and sat on the floor. "Illu, what are doing??" you half yelled half whispered to him. He looks up at you then shrugs, "Your supposed to pull down the seat then sit on it." you told him pointing to his seat, he just nods and does exactly as you told him. You brought out the snacks and you both started eating. You were really into the movie until your mouth started to feel dry and then you remembered you forgot the drinks. 

"Hey, I'll be back in a few i'm gunna get us some drinks." Illumi just nodded not leaving his gaze from the screen. 'He must really be enjoying this!' you smiled at the thought of him having fun then left for some drinks. 

You quietly found your way out of the theater then headed to the stand where they sold drinks. You got in line and waited for your turn. "Hi, can I get a f/f and strawberry slushie please?" "Of course! Coming right up." You smiled at the lady and waited for your drinks. You thanked her then headed back.

When you arrived you saw Illumi eating the f/s you brought and watching the movie. You chuckled then headed to your seat. You handed Illumi the slushie and he just looked at it for while. "What is that?" he asks, you tell him it's crushed ice with some added flavor. He looks at you, then the slushie, then back at you, then slushie. That goes on for a while until he finally takes it, then try's it. You watch him take a sip then smile, "You like it?" you waits a moment to respond, "Yes, it is quite good, thank you y/n." He gives you a quick smile and you smile back. 

After the movie was over you guys were starting to pack up your things and picking up your trash until you heard someone yell, "Hey! Someone called an ambulance this guys been killed!!" Everyone gasps and you go to look who it was.

'Oh gosh.' you noticed it was the man who was scolding at Illumi, then you saw the needle sticking into his heart. You look up at Illumi who seemed unbothered and was looking the other direction then you gave him a look. He turns around and hums at you then looks at the dead body for a bit. "Let's go, shall we?" Is all he said with not one bit of concern on his face. You sigh and just nod and you both exit out of the movies and head back home.

A/N: 

A/N: 

This one was kinda long! I'm trying to make em' like this c:

have a great day/night!! <333