❝-Friend Hangouts! ~ Hisoka-❞

"Why hello there n/n~"

"Hisoka.."

"Hmm~?"

"I wasn't talking to you! Ugh, Illumi! Why do I have to spend the day with him?!"

Hisoka gives an innocent smile and wave, "Because I have a job to attend and you cannot come."

You pout and he gives you a kiss on the cheek, "I'll be leaving now, Hisoka... don't do what I think your going to do. And y/n have fun, bye." 

He left as fast as possible and you were left with the magician wearing clown make-up.

It was pretty awkward until he asked what kind of fancy clothes you had.

"WhAt?"

"Do you have anything nice to wear?"

"Well duh."

He nods and he enters through the front door and starts finding your bedroom, "Hey! What are you doing?!"

He turns around to look at you realizing he could've asked you this whole time.

"Ah right, where's your bedroom?"

"Oh, lady y/n I didn't know you were having company. May I escort you anywhere sir?

"Yes where is ,'Lady y/n's' bedroom?"

"DON'T CALL ME!" You hit his head as hard as possible and he just laughs.

"Um yes sir right this way.."

"Thank you m'am~"

Your maid blushes and scurries over to your room.

"Hisoka! Don't flirt with my maid, you have Hayumi!"

"I guess.."

You guys arrive at your door and he rushes in going straight for the closet.

He starts bringing out different kinds of dresses,suits, and outfits that you could possibly wear.

He hums and starts to think, "What are you up to now?" You roll your eyes at the thought of what he has planned.

I was thinking maybe you could wear this.."

He pulled out a long black dress with a deep v-neck and slit.

"But, then we'd look like a couple.. so I was thinking maybe this one.."

He grabs a strapless dark red lacy dress with matching gloves, to be honest you actually like it.

"And this one just feels lik-"

"I'll wear this one!"

"Hmm?"

"I don't know where we're going, but i'll wear this one!"

He smirks and hands it to you completely ruining your vibe, "Don't do that!"

He chuckles and heads outside.

"Let me know when your finished~"

You puff your cheeks out and start getting undressed. You decide to wear some black see through tights underneath and start putting on the dress and gloves.

When your done you take a good look in the mirror and head outside, when Hisoka notices you he was very impressed. 

"Looking good y/n~"

"Shut up."

He asks if he could use your bathroom and you let him and when he comes out he''s wearing a dark red tux matching your outfit.