Not anymore

The female's and male's friendship was great, wonderful even. It was obvious both liked each other, so to be thought. It was one-sided actually.

Uraraka use to have feelings for the green-head, she eventually shut down those feelings a long time ago. Midoriya started liking her after some of time of their friendship.

"I don't like you Deku. Not anymore at least." Those words scattered Midoriya, though he respected her choice. He smiled it off, then leaving to cry in his room for a few hours. Yes it hurt Midoriya a lot, but at least their friendship wouldn't end anymore.

Midoriya got up from his bed, both eyes puffy and red. Not anymore. If only he confessed earlier. But would that really had changed her response? Who knows actually.

The next was tiring. Though the two chatted with each other normally, for Uraraka it was as if nothing happened. For Midoriya however, it was the worst. Not like he didn't like hearing her voice. But rather if he had confessed much earlier. He would have been with someone he loved, truly sucks.

Iida of course, the one of the three could sense Midoriya upset. "Midoriya it seems like you are upset. As class rep and your friend, I wanted to tell you I am here, and you could speak to me anytime." He smiled at the thought, Iida may be strict, but he really is a nice person.

Though Midoriya didn't want to seem like a burden. So, he simply told him he was fine. Leaving it at.

Trying to get his mind off of those two words, not anymore. He truly regret not telling her sooner, but he can't blame himself forever? Right?

Anyways, Midoriya left it at that. If he had been sooner.

Uraraka was chatting with the girls, who were in Jirou's dorm. "What color do you want Uraraka?" Ashido smiled at the other, all the girls were doing this nails. As Jirou was playing with Yaoyorozu's hair.

"Pink is good with me." She smiled to the alien. It was a nice Friday night, they all had plans over the weekend.

Simply, going to the mall which Yaoyorozu offered to pay for everything. Such a sweet girl, then might head to UA's swimming pool to cool off. Mostly likely how their weekend would go about.

Ashido handed Uraraka, the hot pink nail polish. "Hey Uraraka you never told us how you and Midoriya went down. Kero." Tsuyu looked over to the brunette, which caught everyone's attention.

"Yeah Uraraka how did it go down?" Ashido looked over to her, smiling brightly. Of course she like the thought of the two. Well Uraraka liked Midoriya so of course she could think so – oh yeah...

Uraraka looked down, she hadn't told them she pushed her feelings down. "I rejected him." Of course the response shocked all the girls.

All the females in the room had a shocked expression on their face, well you couldn't see Hagakure's expression but it was there. "I thought you liked Midoriya, no?" Yaoyorozu responded, hearing a few agreements afterwards.

Now was Uraraka going to tell them, she pushed her feelings aside? Or was she going to lie and simply say she just didn't feel the same like before? "I pushed my feelings aside."

Asido's eyebrows furrow, "no no. I didn't just see the thought you of two together just for you to say, I pushed my feelings aside. Unacceptable." The girls nodded in agreement, well now all of them were turning on Uraraka.

Jirou got up, grabbing Uraraka's hand, and pulled her out of her dorm. "Now listen. You go and tell him how you really feel okay? Afterwards you can come back." She left the other closing the door.

Well the only way out of this was telling Midoriya, so she simply went to his dorm. Stopping in front of the dorm, before knocking the door opened. "Oh Uraraka what are you doing here?"

Uraraka jumped, seems she was frightened from Midoriya. His face expression changed, why was she at his dorm? Uraraka then remembered why she was there in the first place. Breathing in and out. "Deku, remember when I rejected you a few days ago and I stated not anymore."

Of course the thought has been in my head for a while, Midoriya looked down. Implying he remembered. "Hehe" he laughed, not in a good way however. "It hasn't left my thought..."

"Well Deku! I wasn't being honest when you first confessed to me." Midoriya rose a eyebrow. What did she mean by that? "Deku what I'm meaning is. I pushed my feelings aside for you."

Now Midoriya understood, really now? "Uraraka are you tr-"

He was cut off from Uraraka putting a finger on his lip, which was covered in leather. "Let me finish Deku." She then removed her finger. "I like- no no- I love you. I know if's kinda of late for that."

A whimper was heard, he was crying not of sadness but of happiness? He tackled Uraraka to the floor, protecting her head by one of his hands. He buried his head into her neck, "I love you so much."

Uraraka was happy she didn't pass up him, thanks girls.