Is she yours, Kacchan?

I'm back! ^0^ Enjoy

                               .

                                             .

                                             .

                           .

                                             .

The greenet observed his childhood friend and formal crush as the two were arguing on which fighting style to use. The brunette offered a forest, full of big grassy broccoli (which reminded her of her green-head friend) trees, so it'll be easier to maneuver in plain sight. But the blond disagreed. Rather preferring a plain, open sand biome to blast his explosions without causing a "stupid fire" he quotes.

"Ah! What about Deku-kun picks the biome. He is training with us today, so his opinion matters right." The brunette's focus shifted to the male who sat on the grass.

He blushed lightly, placing down his comic, "u-yuh um..maybe the forest. It would help me maneuver using the trees, to gain speed and flight." The boy only agreed to training with the two because he felt something was going on between the two. Izuku would find the two talking with each other when the period was over. Even though it was just 'bout training, he still worried.

"Augh, c'mon Deku doesn't need to train. He's obviously choosing that area because you said it. If you said the desert area, he would've picked that. Even if it wouldn't benefit him at all." It was as if Katsuki could see through him. He did know Izuku the best, well not entirely. But he did grow up with him.

"Oh, don't be silly Bakugo." She shrugged, glancing at the older. "He's obviously coming to train with us because you're a great opponent to fight against. So, he's trying to use this time. Great thinking Deku-kun!" She threw him a thump up, shutting an eye shut, with a wide grin.

The greenet laughed, "you know me so well Uraraka-san." Still a tint of blush was seen. Which Katsuki only saw. He picked up his comic, dusting it off, to hide his face, but to continue reading the latest chapter. Which costed him one thousand, three hundred yen (ten us dollars or seven-eight Britain pounds) or so.

Katsuki placed a hand on Ochako's shoulder. "If we're going to start training it better be now. Curfew is in four hours."

"It's already five?" Ochako examined, confused. Concluding the two had been arguing for two hours and Izuku read his All Might comic.

He didn't feel right, his thoughts ran inside his head. 'Uraraka-san always loosen out when I placed my hand on her shoulder. Is she not comfortable with me? Is she more comfortable with Kacchan? I don't understand, even when I hug her. Maybe because we spend less time together and she spends more with Kacchan now these days?' The thoughts ran on. Countless questions, but little so answers.

Ochako waved her head in his face, "Deku-kun?" The boy looked to the female, who sat in front of him. Suddenly, he was in the air? "Deku-kun!" Katsuki faced to look at the male in the sky, floating away. He chuckled sightly to himself.

What had happened was Ochako placing her palm on the male's arm. Forgetting her quirk, touching him with her five fingers. Sending him up to fly with the birds, the moon, the clouds, now that Ochako thought of it. It was nice, a calming, peaceful, warming death. DEATH? No, not death. Rather...well?