Best hangout

Ashido rose a eye, all the girls looked over to Uraraka. The school day has just ended, she was speaking on her flip phone. Since Ashido was the closest to her, she could read, 'daddy'. It looked like she was about to cry. "Uraraka?" Ashido put a hand on her shoulder:

Uraraka simply sniffed, ending the call. "Love you too daddy see you this weekend." She wiped the tears that were forming. "I'm fine." She smiled.

Midoriya ran over to the girls, raising a hand in the air. "Uraraka!" She looked over to him, smiling, then running towards him.

"I'll talk to girls later!" She waved bye to them, running to the green-head. "Hey Deku!" She said with a huge smile on her face.

Midoriya looked down, "I was wondering if you wanted to train with me today." Smiling, hoping she would say yes. Even know he knew Uraraka trained with Bakugo on Monday's.

Uraraka's eyebrows furrowed, "Deku I'm sorry. You know I have training with Bakugo today." Typical, if she liked him so much. Why did she turn him down all the time?

Hey want to do to the Restaurant this weekend? Sorry Deku, I'm busy.

We could take a walk in my childhood park? Oh sorry Deku I'm busy again.

I'm busy Deku, maybe another time.

He had enough of it, but he wouldn't say anything. But respect her decision, he didn't want to pressure her to hang out with him.

"Oh how about tomorrow, around five I'm free?" He at least hoped Tuesday was free. Though he knew Jirou teaches how to play the violin.

It was no surprise that the response was the same, "Oh Deku you know Jirou teaches me the violin on Tuesday's." She did feel bad for turning him down, but her only free time was really only during school.

Midoriya was about to say something else, when Uraraka's flip phone rung. Which reading, Bakugo. She looked up to Midoriya. "Oh yeah you could take it, we can continue this conversation another time."

She smiled to him, walking off, answering the call. Midoriya could hear Bakugo screaming from the call. "I'm coming – I'm coming. I'll be there in a minute."

Did she like Kacchan's company? Or even like like him? I think of her all the time, my feelings for her infinite. Midoriya shook the thoughts out of his head, as long as she was happy he didn't mind it. He would always put her happiness before his.

There Bakugo stood, both were training in the forest near the school. Uraraka had asked for permission if they could train there. "What took you so long pink cheeks? Hanging out with the nerd." Bakugo stood in position, as Uraraka approached.

"Pink cheeks? What happened to round face?" Why did he suddenly change nicknames, honestly she would have preferred if he used her last name.

Bakugo rose a eyebrow, "It suits you more than round face. Now hurry, I'm starving."

Uraraka's face expression changed to annoyance, "you literally gave me no time to go and change. Maybe me fight in a skirt for crying out loud Bakugo!"

Bakugo furrowed his eyes, "you act like I would do something. I'm not like the perverted extra. I have standards." She smiled, at least he wasn't another Mineta. "What are you smiling about? You're going to die today." Her smile turned to a frown, a annoyed one to be correct. He grinned like a crazy person.

Training was hard, but at least it helped Uraraka and both Bakugo. "Night Bakugo!" She waved goodbye to him.

"Tch whatever pink cheeks", walking off to his dorm.

It was only six, huh. Earlier than other times, maybe she could pay a visit to Midoriya. But first she wanted to go shower, she'll probably just head to bed afterwards.

Yeah, she didn't actually go see Midoriya. She took a shower, falling asleep afterwards. Training must have been tough, Bakugo goes so hard. But she liked it that way.

The week went by fast and before you knew it was Friday, school ending for the week. Midoriya went to ask Uraraka if she was free. Though she never had anything to do on Friday's sometimes she would hang out with the girls, just chill in her dorm. Her plans change a lot. "Uraraka?" He tapped on her shoulder.

"Deku!" She turned around facing him with a smile. "Guess what! Turns out I'm a free, I was going to go visit a parents today. But they're not home until tomorrow."

Now that was great news for Midoriya, he smiled brightly. "Y- I have to so many plans come on." He took her hand.

Best hangout they had in weeks.