he doesn't love me, but you

Izuku with flowers in hand, ready to confess. He talked with Ochako earlier, she gave him the push. And he couldn't express how happy he was when she comforted him. Being in love with his bully, Izuku didn't know what to say, Ochako should've protested against him, but she didn't. She was a supporting friend through this whole process and Izuku couldn't thank her enough.

Now as he made his way through the tall grass, that seemly dirtied his outfit. Ah, yes, the classic suit even if he knew Katsuki didn't like formal things. He couldn't help it, now his heart is jumping high, and he cannot stop it. He could've just jumped over the grass with his quirk. But. He knew Katsuki was a tad—maybe a lot jealous of his new quirk, so he didn't.

He was here now. In the back of the school's field where all the trees, running into there could you get you lost. So, now his eyes were fixed onto the blond, he began walking towards him. Until he saw a familiar brunette.

Uraraka-san?

He hid his breath, listening to their conversation. Only her, Katsuki, and himself knew where to meet. Not like anyone else could know where, but Ochako's the only female girl. And he can recognize her voice. So, he stood in front of them, very visible to both eyes. He listened to their conversation.

"All I'm saying is you to treat him good." Oh. "Is that understood?" She waved her finger in his face, dangerously. He could blast it away, but she wasn't afraid. Unlike Izuku, Ochako was never afraid of Katsuki, and would stand up for him. It was pathetic. "Do I make myself clear?" She repeated, louder this time, with more confidence.

But Katsuki stood with his arms by his side, staring so closely into her features. Izuku didn't understand. "So, what. That nerd is lucky, it's not as if bad as it was in middle school." Her eyebrows furrowed, "I don't what you exactly mean by this. Deku was supposed to meet me here not you." He spat, waving his arm out to empathize he stood him up. He didn't though. Before poking Ochako in the chest that made her finger go down. "So, unless. It was you, who wanted to meet me. Then I'm leaving." He said, before walking away.

"No!" Ochako yelled, she didn't want to ruin this chance for Izuku. "He'll be here, and you will stay." She stomped the floor and pointed; her head leaned up, making eye contact. To scream that she wasn't playing with him this time. "You will stay and hear him out. And God, so help me. If you hurt him. You'll regret it, Bakugo-kun."

But Izuku noticed how he look at her. How he didn't scoff and walk away like he did with him. No, he put his hands in pockets, "Tch." Before tapping his foot on the ground and waiting for the green-haired. But Izuku saw how his cheeks were flushed, avoiding eye contact with this teenager, his eyes wandering on anything else. But still can't see Izuku, who began to hold his heart in his hand.

He loved her and not him. A tear flew down and soon more. He let out a sob before walking off, now he stood him up. Not like he would've cared because he heard him say and saw one last thing before he left.

"I don't see him. C'mon." Katsuki grabbed her arm, pulling her along with him. "Let's get tea, Pink Cheeks." He saw Ochako pushed against him, saying to wait a few more minutes, threatening to use her quirk. But she was out of vision to see anything more.

Izuku was heartbroken and he knew it wasn't Ochako's fault. God, no. He couldn't blame his friend for something she didn't want. He waited in her room for her, pulling the flower pedals off the flowers that dirtied her floor. He promised to clean it after, but not now. Now he just wanted Ochako next to him. His cry was answered when Ochako came onto the room, not close to five minutes after the event. She didn't go with him for the tea.

"Deku-kun I'm so—"

"It's not your fault, Uraraka-san." He stopped her and patted an open close for her, waiting for her to sit down before he spoke again. "I think Kacchan doesn't like me. No, I know it." He does know because he had the same look in his eyes that Katsuki had for Ochako.

Course, the supporting friend Ochako was. Disagreed. "Deku-kun, you don't know that!" He didn't know that until few minutes ago. "You don't know unless you ask, right? C'mon he's downstairs. No one's around."

"Why were you at the spot?"

Ochako stopped, "What?" She picked at her collar.

Izuku turned to look her in the eyes, "Why were at the back of the school?" He watched her mouth open and close multiple times. Confused, why he was staring there in the first place, but his eyes fixed onto hers. "You were speaking about him treating me right. But." He dropped and flowers which caused Ochako to break eye contact. "Maybe I should be speaking to him about treating you right."

Ochako's eyes widen more, her mouth was left open. Dry. And it was for a few more minutes, "What? No! I don't like Bakugo-kun that way, Deku-kun, I can't do that to you!" Izuku knows she wouldn't do this to him, but Katsuki would.

"No, Uraraka-san." He opened his arms for her and hugged her from the behinds. "I know that. But he loves you and I wish that you'll--...I wish you'd be with him." It was selfless to make your crush have someone they loved back, but this was selfish. He knew Ochako had a crush and that currently wasn't Katsuki. He shouldn't force his friend to love someone she doesn't. "Please."

Ochako held him closer, she was crying, and Izuku knew that. But he didn't say anything. He would never say anything. "For you, Deku-kun."

Izuku would be there for their wedding and never be with the one he loved. 

Ochako would never get to tell anyone who she truly loved.