Secret Kisses

Heroneka woke up on Sunday morning to find the dormitory blazing with winter sunlight and her shoulder completely healed. Harry's elbow was back to normal as well. She sat up quickly and looked over at Colin's bed, but it had been blocked from view by the high curtains.

The two of them had breakfast, changed into their robes and hurried off to Gryffindor Tower, desperate to tell Ron and Hermione about the previous night, but they weren't there.

"They didn't even come to the hospital to check on us!" Said, Harry. "Where did they go?"

"Let's check the library." Said Heroneka.

As they passed the library, Percy Weasley strolled out of it, looking in far better spirits than last time they'd met.

"Oh, hello, Harry, Snitchy," he said. "Excellent flying yesterday, really excellent. Gryffindor has just taken the lead for the House Cup - you earned fifty points alone Harry! And the goals got us another fifty points, Snitchy!"

"You haven't seen Ron or Hermione, have you?" said Harry.

"No, I haven't," said Percy, his smile fading. "I hope Ron's not in another girls' toilet ..."

"Oh, Percy!" Heroneka laughed. "You're so funny."

Harry forced a laugh too as they watched Percy walk out of sight, and then headed straight for Moaning Myrtle's bathroom.

"They could be there!" Said Heroneka. "Nobody goes there!"

She opened the door and heard their voices coming from a locked stall. Heroneka walked in and suddenly the voices stopped.

"It's us," Harry said, closing the door behind him. There was a clunk, a splash, and a gasp from within the stall and they saw Hermione's eye peering through the keyhole.

'Harry! Snitchy!" she said. "You gave us such a fright - come in. How're you both?"

"Fine," said the two of them, squeezing into the stall. An old cauldron was perched on the toilet, and a crackling from under the rim told Heroneka they had lit a fire beneath it.

"We'd have come to meet you, but we decided to get started on the Polyjuice Potion," Ron explained with difficulty and locked the stall again. "We've decided this is the safest place to hide it."

It was so congested inside the tiny stall but they had to accept what they got.

"Tell them what happened last night!" Heroneka told Harry.

"Bloody hell!" Said Ron. "Don't tell me you both fought about Malfoy all night?"

"No!" Harry and Heroneka said together.

Harry started to tell them about Colin, but Hermione interrupted.

"We already know - we heard Professor McGonagall telling Professor Flitwick this morning. That's why we decided we'd better get going--"

"The sooner we get a confession out of Malfoy, the better," snarled Ron. "D'you know what I think? He was in such a foul temper after the Quidditch match, he took it out on Colin."

Heroneka stared at him and he looked away.

"There's something else," said Heroneka, watching Hermione tearing bundles of knotgrass and throwing them into the potion. "Dobby and Puddles came to visit us in the middle of the night."

Ron and Hermione looked up, amazed. Heroneka told them everything Dobby and Puddles had told them - or hadn't told them. Hermione and Ron listened with their mouths open.

"The Chamber of Secrets has been opened before?" Hermione said.

"This settles it," said Ron in a triumphant voice. "Lucius Malfoy must've opened the Chamber when he was at school here and now he's told dear old Draco how to do it. It's obvious."