Introduction

Favoured by Escape Game Boss

   Author:般若罗

Xia Qi was pitted by a scumbag and white lotus into a multiplayer game against the BOSS. He thought that he had the same amount of time as his teammates, but the game style changed suddenly.

Task 1: Participate in the death masquerade.
Others: Triggered the death condition and was sucked to dead that night.
Xia Qi's mission: Put on a gorgeous dress, dance with the Earl of vampires, and give him a kiss of true love.

Task 2: Go to the Deathly Rose Garden.
Others: Destroyed the rose of the Earl , and was instantly beheaded.
Xia Qi's mission: Pick the most beautiful rose and dedicate it to the Earl who loves you!

Task 3: Find the ghost mother of the Earl of Dracula.
Others: The female ghost with a disheveled hair is horrifying!
The female ghost faced Xia Qi: Oh my daughter-in-law! You finally came!

Other people’s escape games:
The death condition was accidentally triggered, died!
Passively acting while working under the ghost NPC, died!
Doing bad things accidentally angered the boss and died!

Xia Qi’s escape game:
Wake up from the velvet mattress of the love brain boss...
Wearing women's clothing under the tender watch of the idiot BOSS...
Be chased to the end of the world by the desperate BOSS...

Xia Qi: Why is my style of escape game different from others?

[Tom Su Shuangwen is attacked by the professional boss of X snake disease]
[Adventure in love, the author loves all kinds of fancy copies, all kinds of private settings, double cleansing foreshadowing, suggest classification #猎奇#]
[Su Shuang and Sand Sculptures fly together, love will have a vigorous conversation]

=====Important reminder Must see =====
①If you can't eat the happy sand sculpture, don't watch it forcefully. Everyone has different preferences. If you don't like it, you can withdraw it at any time. You don't need to inform, and stop the loss in time.
②I just want to write about love adventures, I just want to give my favorite baby a joy. There is no rule not to write love sand sculptures, and you can't bear the great task of revitalizing the endless stream. Please be cautious if you have this idea.
③The author's essay madman often looks back and refines it, and the plot of the informal channel is out of order. The plots in the later period discussed in Chapter 1 that are not in conformity with the original are all informal channels.

Content tag: strong, unlimited flow, face, cool text
  Protagonist: Xia Qi, Yuan Zhou (slice the same person)

Source:http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4500451