8

Earl of Rose 8

He saw him.

  It was him in the portrait, and also him on the dance floor.

  The man was still wearing the golden classical Larva Venetian mask, but his original gentle and affectionate eyes were gone, and his eyes were filled with bloodthirsty breath.

  Looking at the man who was completely
different from last night, Xia Qi's right hand holding the axe trembled, and he could even hear his heartbeat getting faster and faster.

  After the candle exerted its last residual heat, darkness enveloped the entire corner tower.

  "Da." The man finally stopped.

  His tall figure merged with the darkness, and even if he stood motionless, he gave people a great sense of oppression.

  "Hmm." The elder sister couldn't hold her breath first and whimpered.

  Damn!

  With a "bang", Xia Qi didn't even see how the man did it, and the cabinet above the sisters' heads was smashed to pieces.

  "Ah!!!"

  The elder sister screamed, and she didn't even care about pulling her sister, she jumped up and rushed to the stairs.

       The man sneered, stretched his right hand back, and instantly picked up the elder sister in his hand.
  He was tall and had long hands, and he grabbed the elder sister like a chicken.

  As if feeling bored, the man threw the elder sister to the ground again.

  "Tell me, what is your purpose." In the darkness, the man's voice was hoarse and full of impatience.

  Tonight, his voice was particularly low, and in the gloomy and terrifying environment, it was filled with a solemn and cold voice, which was creepy.

  The elder sister trembled and crawled back, crying and crying: "I don't know anything, I was wrong, wuwuwu."

  "Hand it over." The man said again.

  "I, I, I gave the necklace to the housekeeper..." The elder sister was so scared that even her voice changed.

         The air around them suddenly turned cold. The man suddenly leaned forward. With a few "clicks", his right hand grew rapidly and finally turned into a thin blade.

  The cold blade silently pressed against the sister's forehead.

  "You still won't give it up?"

  Fear spread from the soles of her feet to her spine. The elder sister twitched all over and suddenly raised her hand to point in the direction of her sister, shouting, "No, it's not me, the ring is in her hand!"

  "Sister?!" The younger sister was stunned when her sister suddenly called her name.

  The older sister didn't know where she got the strength from. She crawled to her sister with both hands, then grabbed her sister's hand and raised it: "She is wearing a ring! It's her!"

  The moment he saw the ring, the man turned around suddenly.

  "Sister?" Looking at the ring in her hand, the younger sister almost forgot to breathe.

  When did she wear the ring?

  Looking at the guilty look of her older sister, the younger sister understood everything in an instant.