5

Earl of Rose 5

   Hearing the screams from the first floor, Xia Qi didn't even have time to put on his coat, so he went downstairs in pajamas.

   When he first arrived in the corridor on the first floor, Xia Qi met the Red team member who came out of the door.

   "What are you here for? Do you want to watch our excitement?" Although Xia Qi wears women's clothing, he is quite shocking, but he is a competitor after all. The Red team members are still very rude and have strong hostility.

   Xia Qi kept his purpose in mind, and said: "I have no malice, just want to come over to understand the situation."

   "Hmph, don't be hypocritical, you just want to use us to get clues." The Red team member snorted coldly. The most important thing in the game is clues. Sometimes a clue can change the outcome of the entire game.

   And the Blue side's current plot progress is faster than the red side, not to mention the red side has two dead, which makes the red side's old people feel very frustrated.

   Xia Qi tried to persuade the Red team members only to be hopeless and was about to go back. Suddenly, Zha Gong’s voice came from the room: "Hold on."

   The door was opened with a "creak", and Zha Gong appeared in front of Xia Qi with a tired face.

   Zha Gong looked up at Xia Qi, just about to speak, but the moment he saw Xia Qi, he almost suspected that he was dazzled.

   He saw Xia Qi's face full of radiance and glow, and the whole person's condition was even better than before.

   Zha Gong’s eyes revealed a deep and unbelievable, thinking that Xia Qi is usually a cold flower personality, but he is smart, not the kind of person with a big heart. After coming to the game, he can still sleep so well?

   Zha Gong was particularly puzzled, but he thought that Xia Qi is now a novice, and now it should not be that complicated.

So he said in an extremely entangled sentimental tone: "Xia Qi, you just came to the game not long ago, maybe you don't know that the deceased contains clues? Although we are lovers, I can't open the back door for you to let you in look at the dead."

   Zha Gong directly said "open the back door" in front of the Red team members, do you really think he is a fool?

   Xia Qi held both hands and said coldly: "We have broken up." Now they are in a competitive relationship.

"Are you still unwilling to forgive me?" Zha Gong sighed regretfully, "Actually, I don't want to do this to you. It is really embarrassing for us... As long as you tell the true identity of your partner, we will let you in see the deceased."

   Xia Qi almost laughed when he heard the exchange terms offered by Zha Gong.

   Two dead people, just want him to hand over clues to advance the progress of the plot to 41%?

   Why don't their Red party grab it.

   "I have a question, if the Blue team loses the game, what will we do?" Xia Qi deliberately tentatively asked.

   Zha Gong didn't expect Xia Qi to be worried about losing the game. He thought, as expected, all the people in Blue Camp were novices. Until now, they didn't even know the rules of the game.

   It seems that the increase in progress of the Blue team yesterday was entirely due to good luck, and the whole game is still the world of their Red players.
   He had to take this opportunity to use Blue Camp to get clues, and he had to return the S-level lottery ticket in Xia Qi's hand.

  Zha Gong said with a full smile: "It won't matter if you lose the game, but you will get less rewards."

   He is lying to him again!

   Xia Qi sneered in his heart. If Zha Gong said that it was okay to lose the game, then something would happen.

   This game is deadly at any time, and the party who loses the entire game is likely to face something more terrible than death.

   Now Zha Gong is his enemy.

   Xia Qi pretended to be confused, and replied: "My dance partner yesterday... isn't it yours? Need to ask me?"

   Hearing the words, Zha Gong looked at each other with the Red team members.

   The Red team member carefully observed Xia Qi's face, and finally shook his head towards Zha Gong.

   They couldn't guess whether Xia Qi had encountered an NPC.

If Xia Qi insists that his dancing partner is a member of the Red team, then they will let the Red team confront him one by one, but Xia Qi admits that he dances, but the partner is unknown, even if they force Xia Qi to admit dancing with the NPC. That can't dig deep into any information.

   Xia Qi started a sentence, and blocked all their doubts.

   "Okay." Zha Gong sighed, and then showed an embarrassed expression to Xia Qi, "I'm sorry, I can't let you in."

  Very good.

   Xia Qi took a step back.

   Red Camp is always calculating, it takes a price to let them hand over the body.

   What made Xia Qi even more alarmed was that Red Camp was even more troublesome than he thought.

   He almost got a key clue by the Red team just now.

  Compared with the unknowingly Blue side, the Red side's reaction was quick. They have positioned him to meet a key figure and unlocked the plot progress through the key figure. The strength of the Red side's old players cannot be underestimated.

   What surprised him even more was the Red leader's Zha Gong. If he hadn't participated in this game, Xia Qi had no idea that Zha Gong had such a cunning side.

   However, Xia Qi didn't worry that Red Camp's clue would be cut off, because he thought of other ways.

When Xia Qi returned to the corridor, the housekeeper happened to lead a group of maids to deliver breakfast. Seeing Xia Qi in silk dressing gowns, the housekeeper was so scared that he covered his eyes and shouted: "Madam! How can you go out disheveled? Go back to your room and put on your clothes!"

   Seeing the butler's exaggerated expression, Xia Qi's mouth twitched.

   He is obviously wearing long clothes and trousers. Why is he like Guo Ben going out in the words of the housekeeper?

   Seeing that Xia Qi was still in a daze, the butler called two maids, muttering "famous ladies", and ordered the maids to "escort" Xia Qi upstairs to change dresses.

   Hearing the housekeeper's emphasis on the word "dress", Xia Qi rubbed his temples, and his morals were all broken in this game.

  Waiting to return to the room, Xia Qi found that the dress she threw on the sofa yesterday was missing, and was looking around, the maid suddenly said: "Madam, why is your dress on the terrace?"

   The dress is on the terrace? !

   Xia Qi suspiciously walked through the stained glass door and walked to the terrace.

   At this time, in the middle of the terrace, a brand new pure white palace lace dress was hung impressively. In the faint sunlight, this dress seemed to be shrouded in holy light.

   The two maids held their hearts in their hands and said enviously to the dresses: "God, I want to have such a beautiful dress too!"

   Xia Qi was speechless, saying that there is a difference between 0 times and countless times in women's clothing, but he is really forced by life!

  Who is so wicked, why do you always like to torture him by sending women's clothes?

   Xia Qi closed his eyes helplessly, and said to the maid: "Excuse me, please go out first, and I will change my clothes."

  Different from yesterday’s rose dress, this pure white dress does not have a skirt support, but is supported by layers of skirts layer by layer, so that people will not look bloated.

   After Xia Qi finished changing his clothes, he felt a lot lighter than yesterday. He sighed and thought to himself, this can be regarded as "a blessing in disguise" in a certain sense, right?

   Just opened the door and went out, the two maids exclaimed: "Madam, after you put on the master's collection, you are like a beautiful angel!"

   Xia Qi: "……"

   He was originally introverted, and now he doesn't want to talk anymore.

   The maid brought him breakfast, while Xia Qi was eating breakfast, he asked the maids for the address of Red Camp’s change of clothes yesterday.

   The maid replied: "Are you talking about the outstanding gentlemen from all counties? Before attending the party yesterday, they prepared their appearance on the second floor of the West Hall."

   After thanking the maid, Xia Qi planned to go to the second floor of the West Hall to take a look.

   Since Zha Gong didn't let him look at the dead, he used other methods to get clues.

 He asked for directions all the way, after about half an hour, Xia Qi finally came to the corridor on the second floor of the West Hall.

  Similar to the corridor of the East Hall where Blue Camp passed by, there are seven oil paintings hanging here.

   However, as soon as Xia Qigang went upstairs, he found someone else in the corridor.

   "I knew you would come too." The old man in a pink doll costume held the candlestick in one hand, and looked towards Xia Qi.

   Xia Qi greeted the old man and came to the painting.

   With the light in the old man's hand, he could see clearly what was depicted in the painting.

  Different from the two-person portraits in the promenade of the East Hall, the paintings hanging in the promenade of the West Hall are group portraits, and each picture depicts different men and women. They gather together to participate in different ceremonies.

   Xia Qi looked at the seven paintings on the corridor and found that only the first two paintings showed the element of death.

The first painting depicts a tall altar. A group of believers knelt down beside the altar religiously, but it was not the pope that they knelt down, but a dead man, lying face up on the altar, under him , The pure white tablecloth was dyed red with scarlet blood; in the second painting, it is this group of people, they are standing by a baptismal pool with joy, watching the baptism ceremony, but at this time they are giving new life The water for baptism is not transparent water, but blood.

   Xia Qi looked intently and found that there was still a man's corpse hidden under the pool. It was because of the blood from the man's neck that the entire pool was stained red.

   After Xia Qi finished reading, the old man smiled and asked, "Have you finished reading? Any thoughts?"

   "The two men in these two paintings should be the people who died in Red Camp side." Xia Qi said.

   Compared with the painting that foreshadows the fat man's death, the two group portrait paintings don't seem to have as much visual impact, but when Xia Qi slowly recalled it, he felt frustrated again.

   It may be the reason why the religious meaning in the painting is too strong, which shocks people's heart, and also makes people the feeling of destiny.

   "You are very smart." The old man nodded and smiled, "They all died of blood loss. Tsk tsk, it's miserable."

   Xia Qi let out a "huh" and said, "When I went to the first floor this morning, I also smelled blood."

  Because they did not see the bodies of the two men in Red Camp, combined with the smell of blood this morning and the information from the two paintings, they can only speculate that the deceased died due to blood loss.

   However, Xia Qi also thought of something deeper. The men in the two paintings seem to be at the core, which means that the blood of the dead plays a vital role in the rituals in the paintings.

  【Ding Dong! Blue party plot progress +5%]

   Xia Qi: "……"

   He just thought about it casually, why did he think of the key question? !

   Plus this 5%, now their plot progress is 46%...

   Without waiting for Xia Qi to speak up, the old man waved his hand quickly and took the lead in clearing the relationship: "I didn't think about anything just now."

   Xia Qi sighed, reluctantly gave up explaining.

   In the case of a small number of people, the full-frequency broadcast of the plot progress is very easy to reveal the goal. Xia Qi has learned from the experience and plans to think about problems in a crowded place or alone next time.

   After reading the painting, Xia Qi and the old man returned to their residence.

   Just when the two arrived at the door of the residence, a little girl suddenly rushed out from the side, clutching Xia Qi's sleeve and crying: "Sister Xia...Oh no, Brother Xia, please help my sister!"

   Xia Qi recognized this little girl. She is the youngest in Blue Camp. Judging from their conversation yesterday, she seems to have followed her sister to actively choose to enter the game.

   "What's wrong?" Xia Qi asked.

   The little girl cried incoherently, and said, "Red Camp, he and they are all demons. They want to take the opportunity to kill my sister!!"

   Red Camp? !

   Hearing this, Xia Qi was shocked, and finally Zha Gong couldn't help but attack his teammates?
________________________________ 
The author has something to say:
Friendly reminder: When you see this chapter, go to a treasure to buy skirts, you need to be cautious, just for the plot!