3

Earl of Rose 3

   [Dingdong! The Red party's plot progress is 10%, and the remaining number of survivors is 7 people. 】

   After the system prompted the sound, Xia Qi couldn't help being surprised.

   Red camp-that is, the team where Zha Gong is in, they actually completed 10% of the story progress!

   [Dingdong! The Blue party's plot progress is 0%, and there are 6 remaining survivors and 1 dead. 】

   After Blue camp's dressup mission ended, the plot progress did not increase at all, only 0%!

   Wait, what is the progress of the plot?

   "Is this really a PVP game? Our opponent is the Red team?" After listening to the broadcast, Huang Maonan looked very ugly.

   Since the death of a fat man, the only young men left are Xia Qi, Huang Maonan and a lame young man.

   Xia Qi raised his head and looked at the back of the housekeeper who was walking in the front, and couldn't help falling into thought.

   Although the fat man looks like he fell to death, he is absolutely inseparable from this smiling butler.

   Xia Qi suspected that this game also has a copy of monsters or other special existence that caused the death of the player.

   "No, this game is not a pure PVP game anymore." Xia Qi whispered.

   There are also NPCs with bad intentions.

At this time, they had arrived on the third floor. After passing through the corridor connecting the turrets, Xia Qi found that there was a row of regular shooting holes on the wall of the corridor, which represented that this rose castle was not only used for daily life. It can also be used as a rigorous battle fortress.

   Xia Qi slowed down, deliberately lagging behind the crowd, came to the old man walking at the end, and whispered: "Old man, are you really not planning to cooperate with your teammates?"

   The old man was the first person in Blue camp to change to women's clothing. Don't know if it was the old man's evil taste. He specially picked a pink cake doll dress with a bow of the same color on his head.

   If you ignore the old man's old face that can rub the skin, this doll's clothes are still very tender.

   "I'm just an ordinary old man, I don't understand what you said?" The old man laughed twice, his expression still very wretched.

   Seeing that the old man refused to admit that he was an old player, Xia Qi had no choice but to give up.

   Everyone followed the housekeeper and filed into the restaurant.

   The long table in the dining room is covered with white tablecloths, a set of silver tableware is placed in front of each seat, and there is a rose in the vase next to the plate.

          After being seated, the maid kept serving the guests with delicacies. The first dish was a small salad, followed by bread and butter, and finally a bowl of red borscht.

   Since the fat man died so miserably just now, everyone has no appetite, especially this borscht is stewed with tomatoes, which is always reminiscent of the blood flowing out of the fat man’s head.

   However, the old man beside Xia Qi ate very happily.

   Seeing Xia Qi is watching him, the old man stopped his fork and said to him, "Young man, eat more when you can, or you won’t be able to eat it when you want to."

   Just before the change, the old man reminded all his teammates, but the fat guy didn't listen.

   Thinking of the fat man’s end, Xia Qi decided to eat well.

   At the end of the dinner, the butler inadvertently glanced at the remaining food on the table, with a very satisfied expression, and said, "All the ladies here are all famous ladies."

  Famous lady?

   Means that they eat too little, which is more in line with the image of a famous lady?

   Xia Qi doesn't think that these women's ladies are "famous ladies". Everyone eats less because they are so sick that they can't eat anymore.

   "Ladies, please follow me to the banquet hall." The butler said again.

   After the housekeeper left the restaurant first, the old man quickly grabbed a silver knife on the table and hid it in his puff sleeve.

   After hiding the knife, the old man took the silver fork along. If the plate was not too big, Xia Qi deeply suspected that he would steal the plate.

   Looking at the old man's proficient "hands", Xia Qi's mind flashed, and he remembered the concept of "plot progress".

   He stretched out his hand and picked up a rose in the vase.

   [dingdong! Blue party plot progress +1%! 】

   It can actually increase the progress of the plot?

   Xia Qi looked at the ordinary rose in his hand, thinking, what kind of clue could this be?

   "Look at the introduction of the props, you will know." Seeing Xia Qi's doubts, the old man reminded.

   Xia Qi brought up the system panel to check the attributes of the rose.

   [Item name: Rose. 】
   [Other explanation: The delicate rose, dressed up on your collar, will make you more charming and moving. 】

   Xia Qi couldn't help frowning, his eyes were hot enough in women's clothing, and wearing a rose would make his eyes hotter...

   "This clue is good."

   The old man also took a rose just now. After reading the introduction, he did not hesitate to insert the rose on his collar.

   Xia Qi lowered his head, bend the rose branch, and pinned it to his collar.

   No matter what, let's try it first.

   After the Blue team entered the banquet hall, a sudden burst of laughter broke out in the hall.

   "Hahaha, Blue camp's old, weak, sick and disabled have all become women's ladies!"

   "Ah! My eyes!"

   The ridicule of the red camp rang one after another. Originally, they thought that Blue’s old, weak, sick, and disabled would not be the luckiest, but they didn’t expect Blue camp to be very unlucky. Before losing the game, they were forced to wear women’s clothing!

   The laughter of the crowd reached its peak when the old man in babydoll entered.

   "Fuck, this old man is disgusting!"

   "Hahaha... I feel sick."

   Xia Qi took a deep breath and bit his scalp into the banquet hall.

   The moment he walked in, the roar of laughter in the hall suddenly stopped as if a switch was being pressed.

   A man murmured, "Who, who is this? Why didn't I see such a beautiful girl in Blue camp before?"

   Hearing the discussion, Zha Gong looked at the entrance of the banquet hall with condensed eyebrows. After seeing the person, he couldn't help but gasp.

At the door, a tall woman wearing a rose red breasted rococo dress was cautiously walking in with her back against the wall. She hung her head slightly, and the crimson cheeks spread to the base of the ears, making the fair skin under his collarbone as dazzling as a pearl.

   Zha Gong felt the blood all over his head rushing to the top of his head.

   "How could he wear such a low-cut dress?!" Zha Gong's lips trembled with anger.

   The man next to Zha Gong said with emotion: "Yes, such a sexy stunner, in case of death in the game, what a pity..."

   Listening to the Red team members, commented on Xia Qi's appearance, Zha Gong finally couldn't bear it, and angered everyone: "Are you blind? That's a man!"

   "Fuck, man? Brother Zha, isn't this man named Xia?"

   Zha Gong's face was as dark as the bottom of a pot, and he gritted his teeth and said, "Yes."

   As soon as Xia Qi entered the door, he felt the fiery eyes of the Red sides, and there were two other eyes that were extremely different.

The first sight came from Zha Gong. Zha Gong looked at him with anger, as if he was about to eat him raw. The other sight came from the young master. The young master looked at him with bright eyes full of envy and jealousy.

   Xia Qi turned her neck uncomfortably, thinking, what's so envious of wearing women's clothing?

   After waiting for everyone to arrive, the butler slowly walked into the hall and said loudly to everyone: "Dear ladies and gentlemen, the party is about to begin. Please find your favorite partner and dance to your heart's content!"

   [Congratulations to Blue camp for accepting the task: Find the most beautiful boy on the dance floor! 】
   [Task description: Find him thousands of times in the crowd, please find a partner of the opposite sex and dance with him! 】
   [Countdown to the task: 00:29:59. 】

   After the mission was released, the crystal lamp at the top of the banquet hall suddenly dimmed, leaving only a row of small red candles on the wall.

   "Bumpy, Bumpy..."

   Piano and orchestral music gradually sounded. This is a three-time minuet. The rhythm is not too bright, and it looks particularly gentle and elegant under the dim candle light.

   "What kind of ghost mission is this, do you want to force us to choose one of the Blue team for partner of the ‘opposite’ sex?" Amidst the music, the Red team members discussed vigorously.

   In the game, sometimes the identified "opposite sex" is not necessarily the person's own gender, but the gender identified by the game.

   Obviously, the well-dressed "Blue camp" was identified as a "female" by the game.

           "There is one less person in the blue side, we have one more person than them...Oh, I'm going first!" The Blue side just came in with 6 people, but the Red side has a total of 7 people, and the numbers of the Red side and the Blue side are not equal to each other. There is bound to be a leftover from the Red side!

  In an instant, Blue camp's women's clothing tycoon became a sought-after item.

   "I would rather dance with the Red camp people than find the disgusting old man."

   "I can't let you at this time!"

  No one wants to be left behind. With the urinary nature of a crime game, people who have not completed the task will die without knowing.

   Just as Xia Qi was hesitant, a familiar figure pushed aside the crowd and walked in his direction quickly.

   is Zha Gong!

   Xia Qi tensed his body and kept moving back. He didn't want to be a dance partner with the scumbag Zha Gong. It was really disgusting.

   Because he retreated too fast, he accidentally stepped on the hem of his skirt.

  "Hey--"

   Xia Qi fell backward, just as he fell down, a hand suddenly wrapped his waist, gently supporting him.

   "Thank you!" Xia Qi politely climbed onto the opponent's arm and slowly stood firm.

  At this time, the man said in his ear: "Madam, please be careful."

   His voice is as elegant as a cello, and his voice is particularly low and charming. Xia Qi's ears were shaken by this sound for a moment, he immediately took a step back and looked at the other party.

   The lights on the dance floor dimmed again.

  Because the light on the dance floor was too dark, Xia Qi squinted his eyes and could only vaguely see the silhouette of the man.

   Judging from the shadows created by the other party, the man is very tall, and his height is likely to be 1.9 meters.

   Xia Qi remembered that Red camp did have a tall man, so he felt a little relieved.

   "Madam, can I ask you to dance with me?" The man bowed slightly to Xia Qi and offered him an invitation.

   Xia Qi looked in the direction where Zha Gong came, and found that Zha Gong had disappeared.

   He finally avoided the scumbag.

  "Madam?" Seeing Xia Qi's distraction, the man gently reminded, "Can I ask you to dance with me?"

   Xia Qi didn't expect the people of the Red side to be so polite, which gave him the illusion that "the Red side also has good people".

   He replied: "Good, good."

   "Thank you, I haven't danced for a long time." The man smiled shyly and carefully held up Xia Qi's hand. Before Xia Qi could react, the man suddenly pulled him into his arms.

   The bodies of the two collided instantly, and Xia Qi was hugged by the man.

   The scent on the man's body is very good. It is a light fragrance of elegant rose top notes and sandalwood and amber base notes. It makes people feel good. In addition, when the two are very close, Xia Qi looks up and finally sees his appearance clearly.

   The man wears a golden classical Larva Venetian mask on the upper half of his face. Under the mask is an excessively delicate chin. It seems that he is looking at him. The man curls his lips and smiles, "Madam, are you ready?"

   When he first entered the banquet hall, all the men in Red camp were wearing suits and golden masks. The appearance of the men convinced Xia Qi that he was the tall man in Red camp.

   "I actually... don't know how to dance." Xia Qi said awkwardly.

   He secretly glanced around and found that everyone had danced as required by the mission.

   Although, their dancing posture is very awkward.

   "Madam, it's okay, you can dance with me." The man chuckled, fingers through Xia Qi's fingers, clasped his ten fingers, and the other hand fell down and put it on Xia Qi's waist.

Being surrounded in front of his body, and acting as a lady, made Xia Qi psychologically uncomfortable, but for some reason, his body did not reject the other party. Under the lead of the man, he danced awkwardly in accordance with the other party's dance steps.

   Xia Qi never knew that he had a talent for dancing. In a short period of practice, he became more and more proficient in dancing.

   The music switched to the next one, and the melodious song became cheerful.

   When the music entered the climax chapter, the man sent him out, Xia Qi took his hand, rotated twice, and looked at him far away.

   At this moment, the crystal lamp in the hall flashed a golden light, and the dance floor was illuminated for a moment. Xia Qi saw the man's eyes exposed under the golden mask.

   Those are a pair of lake blue eyes, affectionate and gentle.

   Xia Qi looked into his eyes, and his heartbeat almost missed a moment. At this moment, the dance music suddenly became bright, the man smiled brightly at him, and then pulled him back.

   Xia Qi's skirt flies up, like a blooming rose spinning on the dance floor.

   This piece is very well chosen, as if it was tailor-made for men, which can make his dance look energetic and reflect his noble and elegant temperament.

Xia Qi kept spinning. At this time, the lights on the dance floor changed. The dark ground was like the surface of a galaxy, with countless romantic stars floating around. Everyone around seemed to disappear in an instant. Only Xia Qi and the man was left in the whole world, dancing together.

  He didn't stop spinning until the bright music ended, and his back lightly hit the man's chest.

   At this time, Xia Qi was surrounded by the man's warmth.

   The man put his chin on his head, lowered his head and asked him: "Do you like this "Wraith Minuet"?" (No idea what this is comment if ya know)

   Because the two are so close, his low-pitched voice sounds very clear, like feathers, constantly scratching Xia Qi's eardrums.

   "It's...not bad." Unable to stand the attack from the man's cello like voice, Xia Qi got goose bumps all over, and quickly left his arms.

   Unexpectedly, before Xia Qi manage to escape. The man let out a nice laugh, and the soft music played again. The man didn't ask Xia Qi if he would like it, and he hugged him and continued dancing.

   "Madam, you seem to be a little absent-minded." The two stepped on broken steps, and the man suddenly said.

   Xia Qi was slightly surprised, did he act so obvious?

   Actually, Xia Qi, who just appeared to be dancing with a man, has been looking at the ground watching the number of people passing by him.

  10……11……12……

   Now, he finally counted the number of all the people dancing.

   Together with him and the man in front of him, there are 14 people on the dance floor, and no one is alone.

   However, since the fat man died strangely, all the red and blue survivors added up to 13 people.

   Xia Qi swallowed nervously.

   Then, who will is the extra person?

   Just as Xia Qi was thinking nervously, there was a "Dingdong" sound, and the system's prompt sound arrived as expected.

   ["Find the most beautiful boy on the dance floor" mission is over! 】
   [Dingdong! Red party plot progress + 0%]

  After a dance party, the Red side’s plot progress has not increased. Presumably, the Blue side who danced with the Red side should be about the same...

   [Dingdong! Blue party plot progress +30%]

   Unexpectedly, the Blue camp's plot progress has soared from 1% to 31%!

   At this time, even Xia Qi, who tried to maintain a steady dance step, accidentally missed two beats.

   Judging from the sudden high progress of the plot, there must be someone in the blue team who has performed well in the task of "Finding the most beautiful boy on the dance floor", and someone has even found a key clue.

   Looking at the noble, elegant and mysterious man in front of him, Xia Qi's heart beats faster, his luck would not be so good...

   Before everyone could catch their breath, the system issued new tasks without stopping.

   [Congratulations to Blue camp for accepting the task: Kiss of True Love. 】
   [Task description: Affected by laws and regulations, the content of the task cannot be described, please play by yourself! 】
   [Countdown to the task: 00:02:59. 】

   Xia Qi: "……"

   Listening to the shouts of "Fuck" and "Nima" from nearby, Xia Qi's dance steps were instantly disrupted, and he stepped on the toe of the man's shoe.