2

Earl of Rose 2

        When Xia Qi was awake again, he found himself standing in front of a luminous door.

   Looking at the door, he asked to himself: "Is this the entrance to the game?"

   [That's right, you have 1 minute left in preparation time. 】

   It's still that lively electronic sound.

   This game even come with artificial intelligence customer service?

   Xia Qi found that the magic wand of true love in his hand was still there, and asked, "Can the magic wand be brought in too?"

   [This is your portable item, which can be used in the game~ Of course, you can also store it in your backpack at ordinary times. 】

   Backpack?

   Xia Qi followed the system to silently reciting a backpack. In an instant, a UI panel appeared in front of him. There were 4 grids on the panel.

   This should be a backpack.

   "Is the magic wand put in like this?" Xia Qi raised the magic wand and moved in the direction of the box.

   Sure enough, when he was about to touch the grid, the magic wand flew out of his hand instantly, occupying the grid.

   This customer service system is quite smart.

  【The preparation time is over! 】

  In an instant, Xia Qi felt like he was soaring into the air, flying towards the gate of light.

   [The map is loading... the player is successfully matched! 】

   After a dazzling white light flashed, Xia Qi's surroundings gradually became clear, and decorative objects and figures began to appear.

   [Dear survivors, in this copy, all survivors will be divided into two camps, red and blue. Now, please choose the camp you like! 】

   After blinking again, Xia Qi was in the center of a gorgeous European-style hall.

   On the left and right sides of the hall, there are two faint lights on each, cutting the entire square hall into three areas.

   There are three large characters "To be determined area" suspended above his head, and the two left and right areas are "Blue camp" and "Red camp".

   Xia Qi counted the number of people, and found that the blue camp and the red camp had the same number, with 6 people each.