4

Earl of Rose 4

   "Huh, sorry! Did I step on you?"

   Xia Qi raised his feet in a panic.

   He wear hills on his foot, and his weight is not light.

   "It's okay." The man said without changing his face, he didn't seem to be hurt by him at all. Worried that Xia Qi would blame himself, the man smiled softly again, "It really doesn't hurt."

   Xia Qi frowned. Regardless of whether the man pretended to be okay or not, he felt even more embarrassed at this thoughtfulness.

   [Kiss of True Love]'s task countdown was very short, which made Xia Qi too late to change to the task. Seeing that the people around had already kissed him, Xia Qi squeezed his fist.

   "Good times are always short, ma'am... do you have something to tell me?" Seeing Xia Qi's expression anxious, the man asked.

   Xia Qi felt embarrassed when he was seen through by a man.

   He actually has nothing to say to him, but has a frenzied task to do to him...

   [Countdown to the "Kiss of True Love" mission: 00:00:59. 】

   The speed of time passing seems to have been pressed by the accelerator key, and two minutes have passed in a blink of an eye.

That's too late......

   Looking at the countdown gradually turning into red lettering, Xia Qi let out a sigh of relief, and his heart was crossed.

   He said "sorry", and then quickly grabbed the man's hand.

   Looking down at the man's well-knotted, slender left hand, Xia Qi pursed his lips and dropped a kiss on the back of the man's hand.

   The system requires the "Kiss of True Love", but it did not specify where to kiss. Xia Qi intends to use this fuzzy boundary system rule to boldly try the way to complete the task.

   I don't know if this can be fooled?

   Just as the countdown was only 1 second left, Xia Qi, who was waiting nervously for the mission report, suddenly heard the familiar "dingdong" sound in his ears, and he clenched his fists excitedly--

  【True Love Value +999】

   At this time, Xia Qi was stunned, holding his fist.

  999 points of True love!

   I didn't expect that a random stranger would increase his true love value for using the true love magic wand once!