6

I'm back guys
__________________________________________

Earl of Rose 6

   "You calm down, don't worry, speak slowly."

   Xia Qi was confused about what the little girl said, and comforted her.

   The little girl was stunned for a moment, tried to calm herself, and explained the whole thing.

   This morning, she and her sister went to the East Hall changing room to change their clothes. When they first came out, a female member of the Red party came down from the stairs holding a pile of jewels and told them that there were a lot of jewels in the dressing room upstairs.

Her sister originally came into the game to make money, plus the game task always reminds them to dress up, so her sister thinks that you can pass the level by dressing up nicely, plus the clothing room on the second floor can be used, she heard the Red girl says there are jewelry upstairs, her sister went upstairs impatiently and took away the diamond necklace from the dressing table.
   As a result, as soon as the two went downstairs, they were surrounded by Red team members and the housekeeper, and was accused of thief.

   Seeing that the butler was present, the younger sister was worried that her sister would end up with the fat man, so she hurried out to find the Blue team to find a way.

   "I, I told my sister not to take the necklace, she didn't listen to me." She bit her lip and cried, "I should  have stop her!"

   Xia Qi thought for a moment, and said: "The Red side wants to attack us, even if you are not fooled, they will find other opportunities."

   After the Red side lost two players, they finally couldn't sit still and attack the Blue side.

   Through this incident, Xia Qi inferred a rule of the game from the behavior of the Red side.

   As long as all of the team members die, the remaining team will gain a huge advantage. It may be the victory of the game by default, or it may be easier to find clues...

   Xia Qi guessed that in the coming days, the Red team will spare no effort to play black hands against the Blue team members.

   Then, the situation of the Blue team members will become very dangerous. They not only have to be careful of various death missions in the game, but also beware of the calculations of the old players of the Red team.

   However, Xia Qi also found a piece of information that was beneficial to them. Judging from the fact that the red side used NPC to harm people, it seems that the players in the game cannot directly kill each other...

   Therefore, they only need to be vigilant to the Red side at all times to avoid the pits dug by the other side. (Pits dug: traps)

   "Are you willing to help me?" The little girl cried so hard that her eyes turned red.

   "I will try my best to help you, let's go over and have a look first." Xia Qi said.

   Through the fact that her sister took the diamond necklace, Xia Qi found that Red team had exposed vital clues.

   Even for clues, he has to go over and take a look.

   "Brother Xia, thank you!" The little girl said gratefully. She didn't ask Xia Qi to really help, but only hoped that one more person could think of another way.

   Xia Qi and the old man followed the girl and came to the entrance of the East Hall.

Huang Maonan was smoking a cigarette at the door. Seeing Xia Qi and others coming over, he slowly spit out a smoke ring at the three of them, deliberately blocked the door, and said the girl: "Oh, you really know how to hold your thighs and get two helpers? "

   "Get out of the way!" The girl rushed to him, reaching out to push his shoulders.

Huang Maonan is an uninfluenced little bastard in the real world, nicknamed Dashanji. He shouted slogans like "Being brothers and loyalty" all day long. Who knows that the two sisters have encountered something today, Dashanji is the first thing. The thing is to get rid of them.

   Huang Maonan grabbed the sister's wrist and threw her to the side. He said in a vicious voice: "I warn you, you love to save people, I don't care, but you must not affect the progress value of the entire blue team, you know?"

   There is a scar on the cheekbones of the big mountain tool, which is especially hideous when it is fierce.

   "You..." The younger sister gritted her teeth with anger. Yesterday, Dashanji (Huang Maonan) said that she was the captain of the blue team and would protect everyone. As a result, her expression changed today.

   "You have to admit that you have made mistakes when you come out, and you have to stand at attention when you are beaten. Your sister has stolen something and you deserve to be punished." Dashanji said triumphantly when she saw her sister being bullied and tears running down.

   Suddenly, Xia Qi stepped forward, stretched out his hand to push the shoulder of the big pheasant, and said coldly: "Don't get in the way, get out of the way."

   Xia Qi eagerly wanted to go in and listen to the confrontation between the Red team and the older sister, and had no time to watch the bullies bullying the high school girls.

   "Humph!" Dashanji looked at Xia Qi bitterly.

  Although Dashanji has been upset and look down on Xia Qi for a long time, since Xia Qi is half a head taller than him, he looks agile and has smooth muscle lines, he really dare not offend him.

   "Huh, I don't care about you." The pheasant(Huang Maonan) has always been able to bend and stretch, and slowly moved away.

   Looking at the performance of Dashan Chicken who is strong to the weak and weak to the strong, Xia Qi showed contempt.

   This kind of person only has the ability to bully the weak. Whenever he encounters a strong one, he will be stunned. If it is not for the fact that beating his teammates will affect the internal unity, he really wants to give the big pheasant a punch.

  He brushed Dashanji's shoulder, and Xia Qi came to the east hall. At this time, teh older sister was arguing fiercely with the Red team.

   "I really didn't know that this diamond necklace can't be used!" The older sister explained as she wiped her tears, "I thought it was the same as the dress in the dressing room, as long as I like it, I can use it to dress myself up."

   Until now, the older sister still doesn't think she is wrong.

   She just took away the necklace without knowing the owner of the necklace. Why did she become a thief?

   The Red team member immediately retorted: "Steward, she is just greedy for wealth and wants to take the lady's diamond necklace as her own."

   Hearing the word "Mrs.", Xia Qi stopped in his footsteps.

Mrs.?

   It seems that the 10% of the plot progress that the red side has mastered should be related to this "lady".

After being robbed by a Red team member, the older sister raised her trembling hand, pointed at the Red girl next to Zha Gong, and roared: "The reason why I entered that room is because you lied to me this morning and said that the room is a dressing room!"

   The Red girl pretended to be surprised, and said, "What are you talking about? I haven't seen you at all this morning."

   She didn’t expect that the Red side was such scumbags, and the older sister was so angry that she turned upside down: "You... you did it on purpose!"

   "This is the end of the matter, housekeeper, you can make a decision." Zha Gong laughed and said respectfully to the housekeeper.

After watching the battle between the players, the butler smiled with satisfaction, gave the diamond necklace in his hand to the maid, and said to the older sister: "Dear madam, don’t worry, our Master is a noble with noble morals and will not treat you casually. Please go to the turret. When the police arrive tomorrow, they will take over this matter."

   When referring to "Master", the butler deliberately or unintentionally glanced in Xia Qi's direction.

   Xia Qi frowned. The man who danced with him last night also knew about it?

   Recalling the "Mrs." in the mouth of the red party just now, Xia Qi thought to himself, what is the relationship between that man and a "Mrs."?

   "Mrs."...... Will it be the man's wife?

   "Where is the turret...?" The older sister asked aloud.

   The butler blinked: "Please don't worry, this lady, the turret has all kinds of furniture, but it will be a little dark at night, so you need to be extra careful."

   Hearing the housekeeper's emphasis on the word "night", the Red team members understood, and some even couldn't help laughing.

   Getting the ending that the Red side wanted, Zha Gong praised the housekeeper for a while: "Housekeeper, your judgment is very fair."

   "No, this is what the Master teaches us, I am just following his teaching ." The butler said modestly, but he couldn't hold the smile on his face, and he was obviously satisfied with Zha Gong's flattery.

   The younger sister clutched Xia Qi's sleeve tightly, and tremblingly asked, "Does the butler mean... Sister will be in danger tonight?"

   Even... die like the fat man?

   "It's very likely." Xia Qi frowned.

   Although the older sister is at fault, the punishment mechanism for death is too heavy for an immature girl.

   The housekeeper ordered the older sister to be taken away. When she passed the Red team member, the Red girl suddenly walked out, leaned over the older sister's ear and said a few words, and then patted her on the shoulder.

   After listening to the Red team's suggestion, the older sister yelled angrily: "You, you are evil, you still want to harm me!"

   The Red team girl smiled and waved her hand, and said, "I kindly told you the method. If you don't appreciate it, don't blame me. It's really a dog biting the hands feeding it and not knowing good people."

   The older sister yelled at the Red team girl a few words, and then was dragged out by the male servants.

   The younger sister panicked suddenly, and said: "I want to go to the turret to see my sister, will you go with me?"

   "There is still time before the evening, and your sister will be fine for the time being." Xia Qi said, "Excuse me, take me to the room where the jewelry is stored."

   "Brother Xia, what are you going there for?" The younger sister asked in surprise.

   What they are going to do now, shouldn't they be trying their best to rescue her sister? !

   "There may be clues in the room, little girl." The old man tempted, he just wanted to get the clues as soon as possible.

   Xia Qi calmly said: "We can only know ourselves and the enemy if we have more clues. Even if we may not be able to save your sister, we can save you, me and everyone in the future."

   This room was exposed by the Red Fang, and there must be important clues about the castle.

   There is no reason to guard against thieves in this world. Faced with the Red side’s repeated insults, the Blue side wants to win the game. He must take the initiative to dig for clues and advance the game progress.

   "Okay, I'll take you there." The younger sister understood Xia Qi's meaning, and she gritted her teeth cruelly, planning to put her sister aside first.

   After the three of them left, Zha Gong led everyone out of the East Hall. He happened to see a familiar figure flashing at the top of the stairs. He fixed his eyes and found that it was Xia Qi again.

   "Why did he change his clothes again?" The Red team member apparently saw Xia Qi and hissed.

The pure white dress, on Xia Qi it outlines his slender waist and makes the butterfly bones on his back look extraordinarily graceful. The pearl decorations on the waist eclipse the color.

With a "clang" sound, Zha Gong's leg knocked on the corner of the cabinet. He stared at Xia Qi's back in a daze, and didn't recover for a long time.

   After a long time, Zha Gong realized from the stupor of Xia Qi's beauty...Where did Xia Qi come from?

   Zha Gong told the Red team girl: "You go to the women's dressing room and see if there are any other clothes of this kind."

   Compared with the clothes other people wear, the material of Xia Qi's silk today is a bit too good.

  According to his understanding of Xia Qi, Xia Qi has an introverted personality and a simple life. He would never take the initiative to wear such high-profile clothes.

   "The young master is sick. Didn't you just ask me to take care of him?" The Red girl was dissatisfied. She was tired after finishing the work today and just wanted to go back to rest.

   Zha Gong glanced at her coldly and said, "You change shifts with them yourself."

   Xia Qi and the three came to the corridor on the third floor of the East Hall.

   Except that there is no painting on the third floor corridor, the other decorations are exactly the same as those outside the corridors of the women’s dressing room. It’s no wonder that the older sister and younger sister mistakenly think this is a "dressing room" for guests.

  They pushed open the door, Xia Qi felt that this should be a women's bedroom.

The layout and furnishings in the room are very similar to his room. There is also a landscape terrace outside the glass painted door. The only difference from his room is that this room has a dressing table and a large round mirror. Full of large and small boxes and beautiful jewelry.

   "This is the box where the diamond necklace was originally stored." The younger sister said, pointing to an opened large box on the dressing table.

   Xia Qi carefully observed the entire dressing table and found that there was an open small black velvet box in the corner. He pointed to the small box and asked, "What was it originally?"

   "I don't know." The younger sister shook her head, "I didn't open this box, and I don't remember whether my sister opened it."

   Xia Qi picked up the small black velvet box and looked at it, and found a recessed place in the box: "There was originally a ring here."

   Unfortunately, I don’t know who took it away. Maybe there is no ring.

   Xia Qi shook his head, put down the small black box, and started to check the room again.

   There were a few books in the small corner cabinet beside the bed. Xia Qi picked up a book and found it was a sheet of music.

   In order to allow players to accurately understand the content of the world view, whenever Xia Qi turns the book, the system will automatically help him translate.

   This score contains many minuet music. Xia Qi thought of the music from last night's dance party, his pupils shrunk slightly, and he quickly turned page by page.

   "The First Suite", "Dance and March", "Minuet in G Major", "Brandenburg Concerto"... "Wraith Minuet".

   When seeing the title of the last chapter, Xia Qi couldn't help exclaiming in his heart: ""Wraith Minuet"?!"

   Xia Qi remembered that the song that danced with a man last night was "Wraith Minuet"!

   Xia Qi took a deep breath and continued to turn the page.

   I saw lines of delicate handwriting written with a feather pen on the yellowed paper.

  "The beautiful Margaret fell asleep,

   And the devil broke into her room..."