1

Earl of Rose 1

 "My boyfriend seems...to be cheating."

The lyrical "My heart will go on" was playing in the coffee shop, and the men and women who were dating next to each other heard very loud laughter, the surroundings seemed to be covered with a romantic feeling.

"Are you sure of it?" The barista who was giving a cup of mocha flowers shook his hand and pulled the love milk froth on the mocha into a poop. He sighed in frustration and said hesitant, "He just rarely goes home. That's it, why do you think he cheated?"

   "He hasn't come to me in two months." Standing at the counter and talking to the barista, was a young man named Xia Qi.

   He is probably in his twenties. He is tall and slender. He wore a well-tailor waiter uniform. He was surprised that he wore a tuxedo with a retro and elegant feel, which caused the girls who came to order to look back frequently.

However, he seemed to be completely uninterested in girls who came to look at him. A pair of peach blossom eyes mixed with a touch of melancholy were hanging down, thick and slightly curled eyelashes cast a shadow like butterfly wings on his white face, and his thin lips pressed make a straight arc.

   The barista glanced at the depressed Xia Qi, and continued to explain, "But this doesn't prove that he has cheated, right?"

   "Also." Xia Qi rolled his throat, turned on his phone, and slid onto a V letter tweet.

  "Hematemesis and arrangement! Ten signs of a man's derailment, it is not a Chinese person who does not turn!"

   "……"

   This ridiculous name shocked the barista pupils. However, due to his colleagues face, he continued to look down and read it out——

   "Symptom 1: You touch his phone and he is like a gangster meeting a big girl?"

  "Yes."

   "Symptom 2: He recently put on grease and powder, put on a suit and combed his hair like a gentleman?"

   "He used to be so sloppy."

   "Symptom 3: He used to call you Mrs. Niu, but suddenly called you Xiao Tiantian?"  (Probably means he called you using other names, and not your name.) 

   "He called the wrong name ten times recently, and the name is different each time."

   "...Great, great."

   Feeling that Xia Qi's forehead is about to glow green, the barista pushes the Mocha forward: "Add three times the amount of sugar, and you will find the sweetness of love again after drinking."

   "Thank you."

   Xia Qi raised his head expressionlessly and drank the Mocha, feeling that his mouth was full of bitterness. He turned around and was about to take the porcelain cup away. Suddenly, he caught a glimpse of a familiar figure outside the glass door.

The man is wearing the iconic red and gray checkered Kensington coat. The epaulettes on the shoulders make his shoulders and neck lines more three-dimensional, which is an urban modern style. At this time, he put his right hand exposed under the cuffs, while wearing an aristocratic black gold ring.

   "Zha Gong?" Xia Qi's eyes were stung by the dazzling light of the ring, and he couldn't help but cry out.

   The barista leaned his head to look at the door, and exclaimed: "I didn't expect Zha Gong to look like this."