Part 7: The next step

You hadn't slept all night you just stayed up constantly taking apart and re building an MP5 you found in a cupboard. You'd done it so many times you could do it with your eyes closed. You heard a yawn and foot steps behind you.

"Morning" Natasha said walking to the kitchen. She looked over and saw you with the gun. "What are you doing?"

"I got bored and found this" You said putting the gun down. She just looked down and shook her head. You stood up and turned around. "Can I go take a shower?" 

"Yeah sure but be quick cause I want one" She said sipping her coffee. You walked in and striped down. After a few minutes you got out and looked in the mirror. Your beard could put Gandalf to shame. You dried yourself with a towel and put your cloths down.

"All yours Nat" You said seeing her sat on the bed. 

"Don't peek" She said closing the door.

"Don't tempt me" You muttered. You just heard a giggle from the other side. After about ten minutes Natasha emerged in a T-shirt and Yoga pants with wet hair.

"What we doing today" She said sitting down.

"I wanna get a haircut" You said moving your hair out off your eyes.

"Shure I know a guy" She said standing up and getting her keys.

Time skip

You arived at a little barbershop ten minutes away from the apartment.

You opened the door and a bell rug.

"Natasha" An old man said walking out the back room.

"Stan how are you?" She said hugging him.

"Oh same as normal I'm getting older and older but still loving life now how can I help you"

"My friend needs a trim" She said pointing to you.

"I thought that was a bear" He said walking over to the chair.

"Not exactly" She said as you sat down.

"So kid what do ya want" He said pointing you towards the mirror.

"At this point I don't care" You said chuckling.

"All right" Stan said grabbing a razor

(A ruff Idea of your hair and beard)

"There ya go better than ever" Stan said spinning you around

"Love it" Natasha said circling you. You stood up and brushed your hair exes away.

"Thats eight dollars please" he said You gave him a ten and told him to keep the change.

"See you later Kids You look great together by the way"

"See ya Stan" You both said laughing.

"I'm serious" He said laughing himself.

(A/N: For the people who don't get it that was a Stan Lee camio.)

"Well what now" You said looking at her

"I don't know ummmmm"

"I know we can introduce you to the team" She said gripping your hand and pulling you along.

Time skip

You and Natasha drove up to the Avengers compound passing groups of S.H.I.E.L.D agents. Natasha got out of the car and so did you.

"Well this is new" You said looking around in aww.

"Come on lets go see Tony he's got something for you" Natasha said leading you inside. 

You walked around the compound for a bit then went to the lab. Nat left you with Tony.

"Alright Fury wants you on this team so lets set you up" He said leading you over to a table with a set of weapons. You picked up a set of Knives and a Modified pistol.

"Lets try these" You said walking over to the training area. You pulled out a knife and the gun. You took a deep breath then a set of targets appeared. Six mabey seven.

"Show me what you can do" Tony said over the PA system.

You spun and threw the knife into a targets head. You fired three bullets but two curved and hit different targets. You put the pistol away and the last three circled. You pulled out two small knives as one charged you. You threw one into its knee and stabbed it several times in the chest. You pulled the pistol then shot both of them.

"I'm gonna go see Nat bye Tony" You said placing your equipment down and walking away.

"See ya Y/N" Tony said looking over you footage.

You took a walk down to Natasha's office and heard talking from inside.

"I just don't get it all these years nothing and now I'm like this when I'm around him I feel safer and calm but when I'm not I'm worrying about him and thinking about what could happen if I said something" It was clearly Natasha. You waited for just a while longer to see the result.

"I know Natasha it's a little thing called love" Someone else said trying to calm her.

"Even if I love him he wouldn't feel the same look at me I'm a monster" She said nearly in tears. You stood in the doorway to see Clint trying to calm her.

"Your not a monster Natasha and you never were" You said walking over and lifting Natasha's head to see red puffy eyes but a faint smile. "Y'know you quite a romantic" You said making Clint and Nat laught. 

"I'm guessing you heared that" She said softly.

"Just the part I wanted too" You said before pressing your lips onto hers loosing yourself in complete bliss.

"I love you" she whispered before kissing you again.