Part 12: Back for good

You had been on the Quinn jet for about an hour with Natasha resting her head on your shoulder and letting out a light pur as your an your finger across the top of your head.

"I still can't believe you two date." Steve said taking a sip of water.

"Well you better believe." You said still rubbing Natasha's head.

"Ten minutes till we get there guys." Clint said from the cockpit.

You all just sat in silence as the jet landed.

"Why do I have to live in the tower?" You groaned standing up.

"Because it's nicer than the apartment well be near our friends and it's cheap." She said gripping your hand.

"What about stan? He'll be lost with out me." You said jokingly.

"He's survived for ninety somthing years without you. And he'll be there when you go back." You just chuckle as the door opens and the whole team lays eyes on you most faces familiar but a couple new spread aroud the group.

"It's good to be back." Steve said walking off.

"I really wanna drink." Clint said walikng off after him

"Dido." You said releasing Natasha's hand and following him.

Clint threw you a beer and you caught it and downed it.

"I'm never leaving New York again." You said putting the bottle down.

"Who werd the new guys?" He asked giving you another beer.

"Guy and girl." You said drinking more.

"There you two are." A voice said from a distance.

"Hey Pepper." You and Clint both said.

"I want you to meet Wanda and Pietro" She said pointing towards a man and a woman.

"You are Natasha's boyfriend right?" She said making you choke on your drink.

"Hold on. What?" Pepper said to Wanda.

"I didn't say anything." Wanda said looking away from her.

"You good Y/N?" Clint asked with a cocky tone. You gave him the finger while you started catching your breath.

"Wanda can you come her for a second." You said clearly frustrated. She steadily walked over and stood next to you. "I don't know how you know and personally don't care but if anyone else finds out god help you." She had a look of fear in her eyes. "I'm kidding but please keep that to tour self. That gose for you to as well." You said pointing at them.

They all just nodded and walked away. 

"So we have a mind reader." Clint said finishing his drink.

"Hey fellas." Tony said appearing from no where.

"No." Clint said straight away.

"Why can't I throw a party?" Tony said sitting down.

"Were tired on the verge of death and you turn everything into a challenge."

"I don't mind free booze drunk Tony sing alongs."

"He gets it." Tony said patting your arm. "Tomorrow nine-thirty ten latest bye." He said walking away.

"I'm gonna go take a nap." You said walking away.

"Hey you." A soft female voice said from the hall. You turned to see Natasha walking with Maria.

"Hey." You started walking next to them both to your room.

"I need a nap so I'll see you later." You walked in and stripped down to nothing then just layed on your bed. You looked up to see Natasha with a devious grin.

"I've wanted this for ages." She said laying next to you placing her head on your shoulder and her hand on your chest. She took a deep breath and placed a small kiss on your neck. 

"I love you."

Edit: Hey guys just wanted to say thanks so much for 1.6k hope you'r enjoying