Part 10: To long

Re cap: You were recently found by your old partner now lover Natasha Romanoff after years apart. Within a week of finding each other you were nearly killed shot Clint Barton and joined the Avengers. Ok thats nine chapters coverd in around fourty words now lets begin

Y/N's POV 

You had been gone for a while on a mission in Russia with Clint and Steve the last time you were in New York was nearly a month ago because of certain mis haps such as your intel being off and your equipment craping out. You missed Natasha like crazy and most of all wanted to sleep in a normal bed for once.

"Hey wake up." Clint said shaking you.

"Its to early." You said rolling over. Clint proceeded to shake you more until Steve spoke up.

"Y/N the quicker we finish here the quicker we can go back." He said as Clint stoped. You didn't say anything you just stood up and began getting dressed. 

"What are we doing here again?" You asked cracking your neck. 

"I've told you this before were here to extract a scientist for fury don't ask what for." Clint said grabbing his bow. "Now come on it's only a couple miles this way." He said throwing you a bag at you. You groaned as you put your jacket on and started walking.

"Come on Y/N, one more day and you can get back to your own bed." Stve said pating you on the back.

"Yeah and Natas-." He was cut off by a hand covering his mouth.

"No one else knows idiot." You whispered. He just pushed your hand away and kept walking.

"Does anyone have an Idea of what were gonna do when we have this guy?" Clint asked.

"I called in a few favours, A friend of mine is getting us a ride back to the states."

"Your saying this now." Clint nearly yelled.

"You never asked." You said still walking. He just kept walking. You got to the top of a hill about half an hour later and saw a small set of buildings but a shit load of soldiers.

"Finally something to do." You said pulling an AK-12 and a sawed off mossberg 590.

"Y/N we need a plan!" Steve yelled at your. 

"No you need a plan. I need to shoot something." You yelled back. You walked up to a couple of guards and they raised there weapons 

 "Остановитесь и идентифицируйте себя!" (Stop and Identify yourself.) He ordered.

"No." You said shooting both men with your mossberg. Shouting came from the soldiers as you began killing man after man.

"6." You said killing a man. "7." You said kiiling another. "8." You said killing another man and running out of shells. You threw the mossberg away and pulled out your AK. "Two mags thirty bullets each makes sixty bullets and there is." You peeked round the corner. "A tank!? Since when did a tank get here?!" You said running towards what looked like an armoury.

"Please have a rocket launcher." You said walking in to see a box off hand grenades. "Shit." You grabbed a couple and ran back out. You looked at the tank and the grenade. "Fuck it." You said jumping on to the tank. You knocked on the hatch and someone opened it. You pulled the pin and gave it to the guy who got out. Suddenly the vehicle exploded. "Didn't expect that." You stood up and saw Steve and Clint running to a car with an old man.

"Y/N get your ass in here." Clint said as you ran over. You got in and clint sped off.

"YN. Did you just blow up a tank with a hand grenade?" Steve said looking over too you.

"I'm still amazed." You said leaning back.

Time skip

You all arrived into a field where you saw a man wearing all white sat next to a Blackhawk.

"Wait here." You said getting out and walking to the man.

"Hello Comrad it has been far to long since you graced the mother land with your presence." Belakov said embracing you.

"It's good to see you old friend hows things?" You said sitting down.

"Y'know the Kremlin recently had a security breach a small army tried over throwing the president the usual." He said handing you a cup. You waved over the others as you took a sip.

"Gentleman this is Belakov, Belakov this Clint and Steve." They both waved at each other.

"Anyway back to business. Here are the keys you have just enough fuel to make it to England after that your on your own." He said standing up.

"Do you have everything else?" You said walking towards the chopper.

"The radio and equipment are all there. Safe travels comrads." He said getting into a car and driving away.

"How much did he owe you to get this." Clint said climbing in.

"This is nothing compared to what I could've asked for." You sat down as Clint went to the cockpit as Steve strapped the scientist in.

"It's gonna be a long flight." You whispered to yourself.

A/N: Hey guys I'M BACK sorry this chapter took so long to get out thank you for your support and if your interested I have a rainbow six siege and assassin's creed book out now so go check them out if ur interested. As always G'day or goodnight where ever you are

Rebel